trials bike pictures

I always see these in other sections on TT and thought it was about time we did it too. I know i would like to see a bunch of pic from you guys.

DSCN0235.jpg

07 Scorpa 250. Pic was from a bit ago, but I'm still happy with it. Going to re do the decals this winter, have a cool idea, a buddy is going to make them up for me at his new decal shop! 

• Like 7

If were doin snow pics - heres my 08 gg250 with trick factory sponsor bike stand. 

08GG250_zpsc37c6a84.jpg

• Like 6

My son on his beta 125, with thanks to the pro photographer who shot the trials

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by kaos
  • Like 1

My first trials bike --

eSQoq.jpg

My current bike --

COyagHQ.jpg

haha! that first pics makes it look like the treehouse is a basket. took me a double take to see it right. too funny!!

• Like 2

Doc I don't think you would have any trouble getting a buddy to ride your old bike, I want it! Lazer you took my air filter cleaning bucket for your stand!

I'm glad a couple of you guys posted up pics! I was thinking that the idea wasn't going anywhere? Other threads have hundreds, I guess we're the few and the proud!

DD always glad to hear from you old buddy! Hows things down south? Some day I'll get down there again to hang with you again.  

• Like 1

Mike  D. things are great down south.  Hope all is well with you.  Hey if I knew how to post pictures,  you know I would have "baby doll" all over this site.  I would even let  you guys see the beautiful CR.  Maybe with some help from my daughter, I can get some pics on. I'll work on it.

Twang D

Edited by Darrell Davis

Here's my bike about a year & a half ago, right after I bought it: :)

NewGasGasTrialsBike2_zps5ae81859.jpg

Here's what it looked like after my son had a "wheelie malfunction":  :cry:

GasGasCarnage2_zps1d8a990d.png

Here's what it looks like now:

GasGas01_zpsf43f05ae.png

At least I'm able to ride it again..... :ride:  :banana: I finished the wettest trial I've ever ridden on this bike last Sunday.......

Many Thanks to Stu at Jack's Cycles for gettin' me going again!!!

Jimmie

Added in EDIT: BTW, I like the pics of the bikes, from everyone above here! Nice lookin' buncha bikes, for sure!  :thumbsup:  But most of 'em look like they need to be ridden..... :ride:

Laser, I think you & I share an affinity for the nicer things in life when it comes to bike stands, hee hee....... I did, however, recently "upgrade" to a Harbor Freight stand. But I also use my hand cut custom maple stands or designer Home Depot buckets almost as often......  :lol:

Edited by Mr. Neutron
  • Like 3

Mr N, did you go with the black plastic because you wanted too, or is that all they had. I bought an 03 CR 250 R this year with new black plastic. First black bike for me. It took some time, but the black is growing on me. Every week at the track someone commits on how good my bike looks. The black looks good on your Gasser too. It must be the red and black combo.

Twang D

Hey, Twang!!!

Long story short, I used the black plastic because It's all that's available, as far as I know...... :excuseme:   And, the expense part of the repairs...... :shocked:

The factory graphics were basically the only thing holding the top-rear portion of the airbox & fender to the rest of the bike, and those were what gave the bike "color" on the airbox & rear fender. Since I needed to peel the graphics off to attempt to repair the airbox & fender, I just decided to take pretty much all of the factory stickers off. I wasn't real crazy about the look (w/o graphics) at first, but it's grown on me to the point where I actually like it....... :thinking:

FWIW, this was an expensive crash. Had to get a new midbox-muffler, and them ain't cheap Stu gave me a great deal, about $400. Earlier prices on that part was over $800!   :eek:  I still need an airbox, I think, and those are kinda substantial, at around $400, slightly less. However, my fender/airbox plastic-weld/zip-ties/safety wire re-enforced/silicone sealed repair job did hold up to the trial comp this weekend.   :thumbsup:   Who knows; that may make this "temporary repair" kinda permanent..... :smirk:

Jimmie

Edited by Mr. Neutron

you should be able to "fix" while you save up the money, you know...  with some plastic pieces, rivets, and glue.  there is a guy (Homer Hensley) has done all you have and maybe more, to his airbox (he's remarkable master, that will ride NUTS like stuff, occasionally it goes bad wrong you know...)  least filter is tied to the intake, so if that is sealed up, you got motor safe, structure for sitting is what you have to build up, he used a lot of aluminum instead of more plastic.  and silicone or windshield installation glue (eventually gets harder, if you have the 3 days to let it setup hard.

Evo with long range seat ---

TvEbUbT.jpg

gTuVkPq.jpg

Better than any KTM on high Sierra trails. :ride:

• Like 6

nice looking bikes on here guys! thought id throw some up of my own, these threads are kinda fun

little side note. Jimmie, i noticed you had a PST sticker on your bike. do you ride any PST events? i got my trials bike in time to do the last 3 PST events. what a blast! i rode intermediate class with a 4th, 4th and lastly a 2nd. i was super excited! my buddy Cody and I said were going to try to make every event of PST in 2014. we are hooked! hopefully we will get to meat up!

so any who here is my bike the day i brought her home. 2004 gasser txt 300 raga.

null_zpsef8b0abb.jpg

the beautiful PNW

null_zps26ff17f1.jpg

my gasser and 74 TY 250, know my loaner bike.

null_zps0b23901f.jpg

• Like 5

Nice bikes & nice pics, Brady!!!  :thumbsup:  :cool:

And Congrats on the Fantastic Finishes at the PST events!!!

little side note. Jimmie, i noticed you had a PST sticker on your bike. do you ride any PST events? i got my trials bike in time to do the last 3 PST events. what a blast! i rode intermediate class with a 4th, 4th and lastly a 2nd. i was super excited! my buddy Cody and I said were going to try to make every event of PST in 2014. we are hooked! hopefully we will get to meat up

The guy I bought my bike from, in Central/Eastern WA, rode/still rides a few PST events a year, as far as I know. I haven't ridden any of those yet. I ride our local COTA club events, as the occasional PNWT event when I can. I'm defintiely no threat to dominate our Novice class, but plan on moving up to Intermediate next year. I just want to learn & improve. For some reason, I missed the event at Straddleline this year. Did you ride that one? I heard that was a really fun Trial they had there...I absolutely hate to miss an event; these comps are a ton of fun!

Jimmie.

And Congrats on the Fantastic Finishes at the PST events!!!

thank you. i practiced alot between the last 2 events and i was really happy with my riding.

well bummer, is COTA located in Oregon? and i heard about Straddleline to late and didn't make it out.

Edited by BRDYDVS12
  • Like 1