lowest bend bars (for bar risers with a scotts dampner under the bars)

Anyone know the absolute lowest they make?

I run a Scott's underbar damper on my CRF250X and use the Protaper EVO Pastrana MX/RM Low bar. It put me back to stock bar height and they are strong. Would highly recommend them.

I run a Scott's underbar damper on my CRF250X and use the Protaper EVO Pastrana MX/RM Low bar. It put me back to stock bar height and they are strong. Would highly recommend them.

That's the bar I run with my scotts sub mount as well. It was recommended to me by a rep at scott's. I like the setup.

How low you really want?

Take a set and flip them upside down.

Pro Taper Carmichael is the lowest I believe.

Pretty easy to go the each makers site and look at the specs.

Pretty easy to go the each makers site and look at the specs.

Its more fun to start a handlebar thread every two days.

ProTaper Universal Low is the lowest in their range and is the one I used w my Scotts. Protapers are my favorite and are pretty tough tyically but this is the first set of contours I owned. Cartwheeled and these bars were toast. A few complaints about Contours out there. I didn't see many other options (nice and low) so I bought another set.

Renthal and Protaper have the widest selection of bends and have bend/dimension charts published at these links.

Protaper; http://www.protaper.com/products/handlebars/contour

Renthal: http://www.renthal.com/shop/mx-products/handlebars/fatbar

Edited by Swappa

Pro Taper Carmichael is the lowest I believe.

Ricky Carmichael is also the lowest I believe..

I'm using that same bar (and same Scott's submount) based on an older thread, very happy with them.