Sign in to follow this  

lowest bend bars (for bar risers with a scotts dampner under the bars)

I run a Scott's underbar damper on my CRF250X and use the Protaper EVO Pastrana MX/RM Low bar. It put me back to stock bar height and they are strong. Would highly recommend them.

• Like 1

I run a Scott's underbar damper on my CRF250X and use the Protaper EVO Pastrana MX/RM Low bar. It put me back to stock bar height and they are strong. Would highly recommend them.

That's the bar I run with my scotts sub mount as well. It was recommended to me by a rep at scott's. I like the setup.

• Like 1

ProTaper Universal Low is the lowest in their range and is the one I used w my Scotts. Protapers are my favorite and are pretty tough tyically but this is the first set of contours I owned. Cartwheeled and these bars were toast. A few complaints about Contours out there. I didn't see many other options (nice and low) so I bought another set.

Renthal and Protaper have the widest selection of bends and have bend/dimension charts published at these links.

Protaper; http://www.protaper.com/products/handlebars/contour

Renthal: http://www.renthal.com/shop/mx-products/handlebars/fatbar

Edited by Swappa

I'm using that same bar (and same Scott's submount) based on an older thread, very happy with them.