Mechanics in OC area

California

Not much topic about this but does anyone know of any reputable mechanics in OC area? Looks like I really screwed up my bike and need to take it to the shop. The closest shop to my house is Cycle City Motorsports, anyone used them before?

To be honest, I wouldn't take my bike to just any shop.  I myself and quite a few other TT members have use ASRacing.  He is not in the OC but in Santa Clarita.  Open on Saturday's and you can just take the whole bike to him.  Paul is a great guy.  Give him a call and discuss what happened.  He can give you advise even if you don't take it to him.

26911 Ruether Ave

Canyon Country, CA 91351
(661) 993-0466

Tell em' Zippy sent ya :thumbsup:

Cycle City used to be good when the dood Hesh? (I think that was his name)  worked on the bikes when him and his wife owned it.

No idea if hes still there or if the bros that bought it are any good.

If you wanna drive up to Inside Line Moto in Orange those guys I trust. Specialize in KTM but can fix anything.

Tell em' Zippy sent ya :thumbsup:

Zippy.....????

Bhaaaahaahaaa..... Zippy?

Edited by ediot

Zippy.....????

Hehehehe, don't ask; don't tell...........do ask, don't tell. :-)

Zippy.....????

When ken walks into a room full off guys all you hear is a bunch of zippers going down, ten he goes to work. "Zippy"

When ken walks into a room full off guys all you hear is a bunch of zippers going down, ten he goes to work. "Zippy"

Ohhh, good to know. I was thinking he was going to ASR to give them a "Zippy" for the work on his bike. Maybe hook em up with his "blue waffle" for a new top end?

Sorry back to topic... I hear Tokyo Mods does great work for S. OC guys.

Edited by ediot

Inside Line Moto does good work in Orange.  We all have our favorite shops.  I have nothing bad to say about AS Racing.  Blais Racing in Apple Valley is worth the drive.

What bike?  What's the issue?

Oh here we go again

Damn it, that must be one helluva elementary school you got there. They learn you very well.

Oh here we go again

30W or 15W-50W? Full Syn?

30W or 15W-50W? Full Syn?

5w-40

I highly recommend Tim and Matt at Inside Line Moto in Orange. They worked for years at Z Racing before setting out on their own. Since starting their own shop they're done well. They have every incentive to do their best work, their best customer service and offer their best prices. They want to earn customers respect and grow their business so you will get honest information and hard work from them. I may be biased because I've known and ridden with them for 15+ years. And that just gives me more confidence in them 'cuase I've never seem either of them lie, cheat or misrepresent anything, for any reason.

Just had them do a complete rebuild on my '11 250 XC, top end, bottom end, all hoses, gaskets, water pump, electric start, etc. (I melted it down when a inner clutch cover gasket blew out and I unknowingly lost all coolant). As usual Tim and Matt did a timely, solid and cost-effective job. Bike now runs like new and has a much-improved, metal-based Cometic gasket that will not fail like the stock paper gasket. All is good in the world.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.insidelinemoto.com/

And here's a Yelp review of their business with a few photos so you can see their shop: http://www.yelp.com/biz/inside-line-moto-orange

Edited by Orangeroost

So your 2011 KTM pretty much blew up? Bummer!

Another KTM failure.

Another KTM failure.

250cc.four stroke for.a grown ass man is a failure

250cc.four stroke for.a grown ass man is a failure

U talking to me?

U talking to me?

I quoted you dint i playa?