Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Alessi on 250's in 2014...?

Forgive me if there's a thread on this already, but in case there isn't.... 

Am I on glue, or did I read this somewhere? Interesting move if true.

• Like 1

I saw it somewhere too. Can't remember where I saw it though. It was on Racer X, MXA, or Vital MX....I dont remember. 

Ah, ok... so I'm not losing it completely... whew.

First thoughts are he's going to be in trouble, even with KR and ET moving up. The rookie crop from this year is going to be flying, as will Wilson, Baggett, and Musquin. He'll be in in tough for top 5's imho... Going to have to get his agro back because the 250's are full-on aggression.

Top 5? With the line up going in the 250's right now he'll be lucky to get a top 10, and that will be tough with Ozborne, Hill, Justin Bogal, Martin, plus many others I can't even think of now. That family is a joke, and a sideshow for MX, he'll get punted into the cheap seats more from this group than the current 450 group, another Alessi debacle. Get your popcorn!

• Like 1

There gonna have to start a 800 Motorsport team cuz no one will touch that tainted shit...can't hack it lets drop into an easier class..wait its not easier...there &%$#@!ed better off just touring for the whole shot check then pulling off...

I think he will get worked just like every other Alessi fail...the worlds sick and tired of there garbage attitude and shenanigans ...only ride he's gonna get is out of his own pocket or some half ass excuse of a team like he had at moto concepts where the crew openly drinks at motos ...what an outstanding pillar of grace not...he's a black mark on the greatest sport on earth and we're better without them

• Like 1

I think he will get worked just like every other Alessi fail...the worlds sick and tired of there garbage attitude and shenanigans ...only ride he's gonna get is out of his own pocket or some half ass excuse of a team like he had at moto concepts where the crew openly drinks at motos ...what an outstanding pillar of grace not...he's a black mark on the greatest sport on earth and we're better without them

yes bc a crew member having a beer is illegal.  gtfo

Take notice of the sponsors 

csteel_34_%236.jpg schlitz.jpg

miller.jpg

Back when real men raced MX......Yes.....He drank it :lol:

1sRkW7W.jpg

• Like 3

yes bc a crew member having a beer is illegal.  gtfo

No but you look like an unprofessional jack ass...makes you and everyone around look like a fool..don't get me wrong there's a place and time for everything ie the gardens...or at home ...never in a crew shirt..or representative of a sponsor in any way..what about all the drunk idiots at the dunes..the track putting you're friends family and children in danger ...you think everyone just has one beer? You support drinking at events like this don't be surprised when your minivan gets plowed by a drunk and kills someone. It's hard to argue that Booz is good in anyway for the motos

Take notice of the sponsors 

csteel_34_%236.jpg schlitz.jpg

miller.jpg

1985 alcohol awareness week started .....it's a common practice for riders to keep sponsors containers full of water for the interview...that's what I want after a moto a shitty tasting beer and a smoke...

Back when real men raced MX......Yes.....He drank it :lol:

1sRkW7W.jpg

No but you look like an unprofessional jack ass...makes you and everyone around look like a fool..don't get me wrong there's a place and time for everything ie the gardens...or at home ...never in a crew shirt..or representative of a sponsor in any way..what about all the drunk idiots at the dunes..the track putting you're friends family and children in danger ...you think everyone just has one beer? You support drinking at events like this don't be surprised when your minivan gets plowed by a drunk and kills someone. It's hard to argue that Booz is good in anyway for the motos

Dude, ever been to a pro football game? Or a pro baseball game? Or a pro hockey game? Or for that matter, a pro anything game?