Sign in to follow this  

installing a Pro Circuit 2012 on crf450 13

Hi guys am helping a racer friend tune his 13 CRF450 for more overrev and low end!

He can get a good deal on a new procircuit from 12, do you know if it fits....anyone had expierince with smthing like this!

cheers Nick

Hi guys am helping a racer friend tune his 13 CRF450 for more overrev and low end!

He can get a good deal on a new procircuit from 12, do you know if it fits....anyone had expierince with smthing like this!

cheers Nick

are you serious? do you know the 13 is a different frame and duel exhaust?

man, reading this site sometimes scares the crap out of me

are you serious? do you know the 13 is a different frame and duel exhaust?

man, reading this site sometimes scares the crap out of me

Well you can make anything fit with a bandsaw, tig welder, and some spare tubing lol.

LOL easy boys, i wasnt like holding a blow torch and credit card!! i admit though i jumped the gun by asking this..: )

i took it as a relevent question.  some folks are not current on the changes from year to year, and outside of the double cans the bike looks the same. 

• Like 1

09-10 exhaust will fit a 13, in fact i have a 13 at my house right now with a stock 09 slip on, on.. the 11-12 uses a different subframe and the silencer will not bolt up. 

09-10 exhaust will fit a 13, in fact i have a 13 at my house right now with a stock 09 slip on, on.. the 11-12 uses a different subframe and the silencer will not bolt up.

thanks guys

can ask which brand and model you use and how do you like it...?

thanks again for clearing this

may i ask what brand you use and what gains did you have? low, mid, high...

Thanks again!!

may i ask what brand you use and what gains did you have? low, mid, high...

Thanks again!!

i used a stock OEM silencer just to see if it would fit, the bike feels better from the bottom to the mid, going to buy a yoshi rs-4 for it eventually 

Just to add... I bolted up a complete OEM exhaust from my 09 to my 13. The header is actually a bit wider in the front on the 09 VS the 13 header. The whole 09 system bolted up just as stock except for the mid pipe bracket. Looks like all you have to do is drill a whole through the bottom part of the subframe behind the plastic and put your bolt through. Have not ridden with it yet. If everything works good I will but a complete 09 CRF450 yosh rs4 exhaust.

cheers Nick

there is a guy on one of the 13 posts who has fitted the 12 yoshi single to his 13. he said the mods were minimal. go for gold..

Hi managed to get a sponsor deal on the twin Acrapovic....he picked them up yesterday.....sweet...

thanks for all the help guys!!