Sign in to follow this  

Absolutely PINNED Two Strokes!

I made another compilation video for the enjoyment of others.  Some clips might be from members on here so some credit goes to you guys!  If I used your video that just means I really liked it! 

Make sure to watch in HD and watch til the end!

Some clips may be popular, but I tried to find videos that didn't have many views yet.

Enjoy the greatest sound ever! (opinionated)

http://youtu.be/4jxF8Bo9ngE

Check out the other videos on my channel as well if you want!

NEW videos every few days!

• Like 7

Thank you guys!  I wish you could too!  Why can't you?

I got too many head injuries.  My 6th (bad) concussion caused a brain bleed.  Neurologists say one more and I'm almost guaranteed permanent neurological problems.  I still might have some down the road.  We don't know yet.  I scrubbed an 80' double too low, cased it, and landed on my head so they medflighted me because I got knocked out.  I lost 2.5 days of memory and shattered a bone in my hand.  I'm making my parents into a health insurance liability at work too which isn't cool.  They've always hated motocross. They've only seen me race like 3 times and I do it twice a month.  Its my life.

Edited by dirtjumpordie

Nice Vid! All motorcycle videos are better without music. I want to hear the bikes myself.

not to be a buzz kill, because that video was sick, but do you have the permission of the filmers to use their footy? because if not it's in bad taste to reproduce their 'intellectual property', even if it's not for profit. I know it's harmless but still.......

I got too many head injuries.  My 6th (bad) concussion caused a brain bleed.  Neurologists say one more and I'm almost guaranteed permanent neurological problems.  I still might have some down the road.  We don't know yet.  I scrubbed an 80' double too low, cased it, and landed on my head so they medflighted me because I got knocked out.  I lost 2.5 days of memory and shattered a bone in my hand.  I'm making my parents into a health insurance liability at work too which isn't cool.  They've always hated motocross. They've only seen me race like 3 times and I do it twice a month.  Its my life.

Woah, I am terribly sorry to hear that :(  I wish the best for you and hope for nothing but good times in the future!

Die_trying:

No I did not ask for permission, I know I am  :lame:.  I do apologize for my "bad taste" but I do try to support the original uploaders.  If you read the description on the youtube page I encourage viewers to go check out their channel and I also provide the link to every single clip in the video.  It would be very easy for a viewer to go check out the original videos and give the original uploaders views/subscriptions.  I am sorry if you think I am being harmful to others and if you didn't like the video.  I am just trying to provide convenience to people who don't feel like sifting through youtube for hours on end to find a few good videos.  Thanks for the positive comment as well!

Edited by Dirtbiker Derek

No I did not ask for permission, I know I am  :lame:.  I do apologize for my "bad taste" but I do try to support the original uploaders.  If you read the description on the youtube page I encouraging viewers to go check out their channel and I also provide the link to every single clip in the video.  It would be very easy for a viewer to go check out the original videos and give the original uploaders views/subscriptions.  I am sorry if you think I am being harmful to others and if you didn't like the video.  I am just trying to provide convenience to people who don't feel like sifting through youtube for hours on end to find a few good videos.  Thanks for the positive comment as well!

no worries. I just wanted to make sure you were aware, I liked your videos, and just was trying to give some constructive criticism. Consider picking up a camera and filming for your own videos. It's a lot of fun and a good way to express your self. You can really give your videos a lot of soul and get creative.

no worries. I just wanted to make sure you were aware, I liked your videos, and just was trying to give some constructive criticism. Consider picking up a camera and filming for your own videos. It's a lot of fun and a good way to express your self. You can really give your videos a lot of soul and get creative.

I have a camera. I have been filming videos myself for over 7 years.  I have 48 videos on my YouTube channel that I filmed myself.  I am just in school right now and have nothing to film :(

Edited by Dirtbiker Derek

Awesome video man... some really good clips. I love being able to hear the sound of the bike... unless its a fart machine, then I'd rather hear music!! Your movies are good, nice clips, broad range of riding and locations, and just the right length to watch while eating breakfast before a ride to get excited. 

As to asking permission, I think as long as you put a disclaimer stating that it isn't your footage, where the footage can be found and a please contact me if you don't want your footage used... you are fine. If I saw my stuff in someones video and they had that type of disclaimer, I'd be totally cool. 

I agree the sound of a two stroke on the pipe is a great sound, but which two stoke has the best sound of all?

My money is on the RM :rolleyes:

Virgina_Remington:

I never thought about that but now that I am looking at it I have no clue! haha. My shirts are always covered in mud when I'm done riding.

Kenpo1:

Thanks for the nice comments man!  I hope it makes your breakfast even more enjoyable!  And yeah I try to make sure every original link or the owner's channel is in the description. Thanks for the advice!

Jake_KXF:

I liked the 250sx at the end :thumbsup: