Sign in to follow this  

Does leatt race neck brace break collar bone

I think he meant:  "well, I want an neck brace and the Leatt brace says it has free space away from [the collar bone] I am think of getting it or the alpine stars" I think. . . .

just trying to help here.

I've landed on my head 3 times with my leatt, no broken collar bones yet. Just sore neck and mid back.

oops, hope they offer an adult version soon I like the integrated system theory..

Leatt is working now on the adult version of the Fusion but it will be much more complex than the kids version. Expect to see next year.

Atlas neck braces would be my next choice if I decide to switch from my leatt, I have a short neck so it rubs sometimes.

On Nov. 1 Leatt will introduce a 100% new neck brace called the 5.5. $369. It is 15mm lower on the sides to help make sure that your helmet rim does not hit it during normal riding on riders with shorter necks. But, of course, there are over 7 billion people in the world with lots of body shapes and this new brace will fit more riders, better than before, that any other ever made. But it will not fit everyone.