Boots yes no?

Well I don't have any and I'm going to a track and I don't want to waste all my money on them and I was wondering if I could just wear my cowboy boots

NO! cowboy boots are better than sneakers but still no, get a pair of boots if you can afford emm.

Edited by ekulb14

NO! cowboy boots are better than sneakers but still no, get a pair of boots if you can afford emm.

. We'll I'm just a kid and only have about 75bucks to spend but I'll try and find some

Fixing toes will cost a lot more then $75.....beg, borrow or steal!

The track may have safety rules that require motorcycle boots.

What size are your feet?

Well I don't have any and I'm going to a track and I don't want to waste all my money on them and I was wondering if I could just wear my cowboy boots

A much better choice is some purple Vans with extra long laces dangling around the sprocket area. Go for it!

Yeah you want real boots, especially at an MX track. As Badunit said, the track may require you to have them before they'll let you ride. There a lot of ugly things that can happen to your feet, ankles, and lower legs in general, without them.

Same guy who wants a neck brace? Troll.

:thumbsup:

. We'll I'm just a kid and only have about 75bucks to spend but I'll try and find some

75 bucks will buy you boots. Cheap ones, but still way better than regular shoes or cowboy boots. Check ebay and craigslist etc. Heck, depending on your foot size I've probably got an old beat up pair I can send you if you're that broke.

You should be able to "jump and strut" out of a crash better without them.  Easier to get off the track quickly if you crash.  There is NO scientific evidence proving that boots reduce injury, and many people have been injured while wearing boots.  Just beware.  :devil:

And post your shoe size, because yes, you need them to ride, and maybe someone has an extra pair or two just laying around.  

IMO boots are the second most important pieces of gear you could wear. Behind a helmet of course. Don't ride without em.

^^^ That, too.

Fixing toes will cost a lot more then $75.....beg, borrow or steal!

to far on the steal part

. How is it a troll I want a neck brace so what

I wear an size 10 or 11

to far on the steal part

. How is it a troll I want a neck brace so what

I wear an size 10 or 11

We have a winner!  PM me your address and you can have a pair of Tech 3s with a broken buckle (because they get broken buckles, so you duct tape them, but they are fine) or 1 year old Comp 5s.  Both 11.  You choose.  I will pay the shipping.  Ride safe.

get boots, it's the second most important safety item. check craigslist.

We have a winner! PM me your address and you can have a pair of Tech 3s with a broken buckle (because they get broken buckles, so you duct tape them, but they are fine) or 1 year old Comp 5s. Both 11. You choose. I will pay the shipping. Ride safe.

. I can't I'm not giving my address to people my dad will get made

We have a winner! PM me your address and you can have a pair of Tech 3s with a broken buckle (because they get broken buckles, so you duct tape them, but they are fine) or 1 year old Comp 5s. Both 11. You choose. I will pay the shipping. Ride safe.

mad

. I can't I'm not giving my address to people my dad will get made

mad

I had not thought of that, lol, have your dad PM me.  I can't send you boots without an address, bud.  I just went out to the garage to locate them.  They are, indeed, there.