cr125 jetting issuse

im stumped :( .no low end power and bike bogs down a lot tried moving clip position with no luck tried different pilot jets from 45-55 with worse or no improvement cant tell if im lean or rich spooge is minimal top end feels good . the carb is clean so is the air filter and the reeds are good. bike still bogs when idles i warmed it up and tried adjusting the air a idle screws barely affects the bike . checked the float level . spark plug reading are mixed . im totally stuck here :banghead::smashpc:

no one can help me :( ??

there might be a leak in your carb or the needle in the carb is not adjusted correctly.

there might be a leak in your carb or the needle in the carb is not adjusted correctly.

Leaks ussauly cause the bike to accelrate erratically right not bog? And where can it leak from carb boot .???

I use to have a cr125 and it did the same thing. i pulled out the power valves and cleaned them, gave the carb and airfilter a cleaning. put in a new spark plug and it ran like a 125 should. Also check your reeds if they are broken or cracked it can cause these symptoms.

Could be the power valve if its dirty, but it sounds like its a bad crank seal, whens the last time they were replaced?

are powervalve  gaskets re-usable? i know i shouldnt but i would like to take mine off a bike i just bought to clean an inspect it, ill be rebuilding the whole motor this winter but i would just like to take a peek