Sign in to follow this  

Rain, Rain, Rain.

Talked to my brother in oakhurst and he said it's raining pretty good there. EPIC CONDITION ALERT for the center of the state!

Talked to my brother in oakhurst and he said it's raining pretty good there. EPIC CONDITION ALERT for the center of the state!

I did a dual sport weekend ride in Oakhurst this past July with a guy that lives up there. Nice area.

Ossi, Rabid, braaap, Sonoma, KtmPete, Erio..... Wednesday, be there.......

Wednesday? I'd love to go hump that mountain with you guys but I still have to WORK! My J O B is cutting into my ride time, and this next weekend I'm on call. SHET

• Like 1

I've been chompin' at the bit waiting for rain and now we got it and my riding buddies are all busy with new babies, church and chit! What's the world coming to? :banghead:

Be easy on us old farts Infamy,.... we need cag33 to join so those two can go play and go fast and let us slow-and-steady guys bring up the rear...

Chris, you out there?

Wednesday? I'd love to go hump that mountain with you guys but I still have to WORK! My J O B is cutting into my ride time, and this next weekend I'm on call. SHET

Almost 10 weeks of vacation on the books, I'm going to start burning some. :ride:

• Like 1

hmmmm....i have wednesday off :thinking:

Well, you could show up and show us how it's done (again!)

Well, you could show up and show us how it's done (again!)

yeah right, i just got spanked out at Pinenuts today.     By the way, on our way there, near the pass on hwy 50 there was about 3" of snow. We were thinking Pinenuts was gonna be perfect! wrong, it was already a dust bowl. i couldnt believe it. i wonder if it will be any good at stony on wednesday.