Sign in to follow this  

Yz85 or CRF150R?

In general, a 2 stroke will be cheaper and easier to maintain. I've got a YZ80 and buddies who've had YZ85's and we were all very happy with them. You will most likely find more cheaper YZ85's on Craigslist over the CRF150's. That's just my two cents.

In general, a 2 stroke will be cheaper and easier to maintain. I've got a YZ80 and buddies who've had YZ85's and we were all very happy with them. You will most likely find more cheaper YZ85's on Craigslist over the CRF150's. That's just my two cents.

Thanks! How do you ride with it? Casual, motocross, trail?

Thanks! How do you ride with it? Casual, motocross, trail?

I've always been a trails guy. My buddies have ridden track with their 85's and I haven't heard them complain about their bikes. Of course the 4's will have a bit of an edge on the track, but that'll give you a chance to really get down your riding abilities.

Overall the 85 will be best for a bit of everything.

I've always been a trails guy. My buddies have ridden track with their 85's and I haven't heard them complain about their bikes. Of course the 4's will have a bit of an edge on the track, but that'll give you a chance to really get down your riding abilities.

Overall the 85 will be best for a bit of everything.

Yeah I was always thinking of getting the 85 over the 150 but I wasn't sure of it! Thanks man