Stolen dirtbikes

If you have a stolen dirtbike or truck in the anza/Temecula area, I know who it is!

If you have a stolen dirtbike or truck in the anza/Temecula area, I know who it is!

Why not just tell police?

Why not just tell police?

Once a bike is stolen it's hard to find with no leads. My bike was stolen and I found out a bunch of other bikes where to. So I'm letting people know I might have a lead that the police don't know about. Thank you. Bye

Once a bike is stolen it's hard to find with no leads. My bike was stolen and I found out a bunch of other bikes where to. So I'm letting people know I might have a lead that the police don't know about. Thank you. Bye

Why don't you stop being a delta bravo and report it? How did having your bike stolen make you feel? Imagine it if someone had the answer when YOU were still looking for it and they refused to say anything, you might as well be responsible for stealing it yourself.

Edited by screnshaw400

you guys know she's here to help and has already done so for 1 member

so Be nice

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1044602-stolen-05-or-06-ktm-525exc-from-temecula-ca-any-leads-would-help/

Lol seriously if someone knew where my bike was I would hope they would do this. All I'm saying is I know where some stolen bikes are and if you happen to have a bike missing I could tell you where it is. I've already helped one person on here find there bike! So again thank you and bye