Sign in to follow this  

(((Drz450s)))?

Its time for a different kind of bike from my favorite company something to shut up the comp not a true dualsport so keep the drz400s, but a light weight high powered street legal trail beast like the ktms and huskys and others so here it goes a drz450s take the 2013 rmz450 redesign it form track to trail motor(nice bottom end) suspension, frame keep the fuel injection and add a 6th gear for 65-80mph comfort but keep the first 3 true trail gears give it a slim sleek headlight, taillight, blinkers, bash plate, handguards and speedo maybe a little bigger tank. Is anyone else looking for a bike like this from Suzuki? let me hear your ideas and thoughts.

• Like 2

nah. i think they should work on an SM first...

no way man the dirt is where the fun is :ride:

• Like 7

That's why I have a DRZ ..

And a CRF450X

is your crf450x street legal? i don't know the converting laws in australia

Yea .. Street legal ,I have 17000 klm on it .

nice! man i hate CA sometimes

• Like 2

nice! man i hate CA sometimes

haha. im going to try to get a plated 450 and bring it back and get it plated here. i just dont want to get screwed and buy something that i cant get plated after i come back. I dont want to spend $4000 on a dirt bike...

No idea what you're talking about.

adave_willet_jim_davies.jpg

And the winner.... it's the mud-coloured guy, on the mud-coloured bike, followed closely by the mud-coloured guy, on the mud-coloured bike!

• Like 2

haha. im going to try to get a plated 450 and bring it back and get it plated here. i just dont want to get screwed and buy something that i cant get plated after i come back. I dont want to spend $4000 on a dirt bike...

i had a NV plated 2005 wr450f did it in reno sold it to a guy here in ca he got it plated using the 7000mile trick

wr.jpg

photo(3).JPG

• Like 1

i had a NV plated 2005 wr450f did it in reno sold it to a guy here in ca he got it plated using the 7000mile trick

yup thats the way you have to do it in ca. i saw a honda 450 plated and supermotoed out. it was pretty sick but had to have the 7500 miles on it...

yup thats the way you have to do it in ca. i saw a honda 450 plated and supermotoed out. it was pretty sick but had to have the 7500 miles on it...

I sold it with 1400miles the guy i sold it to taped the magnet\sensor to a fan and left it on high for a few days to get it to 7k pretty dam smart

• Like 4

Wow I just found out about the rmx450z why haven't I ever seen or heard about this bike this is what I want just put some blinkers on it and make it street legal

Wow I just found out about the rmx450z why haven't I ever seen or heard about this bike this is what I want just put some blinkers on it and make it street legal

What is an RMX450Z?  Where did you just find out about it?

I sold it with 1400miles the guy i sold it to taped the magnet\sensor to a fan and left it on high for a few days to get it to 7k pretty dam smart

What part of Cali are you from? and yeah thats smart similar to what me and my buddy did for his montana cruiser 

Its time for a different kind of bike from my favorite company something to shut up the comp not a true dualsport so keep the drz400s, but a light weight high powered street legal trail beast like the ktms and huskys and others so here it goes a drz450s take the 2013 rmz450 redesign it form track to trail motor(nice bottom end) suspension, frame keep the fuel injection and add a 6th gear for 65-80mph comfort but keep the first 3 true trail gears give it a slim sleek headlight, taillight, blinkers, bash plate, handguards and speedo maybe a little bigger tank. Is anyone else looking for a bike like this from Suzuki? let me hear your ideas and thoughts.

ya sure. now all you have to do is 

a) find 300,000 more people that will

B) hand suzuki $8000 for it

c) today

but wait, it might not be easy as that ! since, you know, kids are handing suzuki $7500-8000 for the drz in it's current state. 15 year old design, unimproved, unchanged parts, not updates at all... why would they spend engineering time and money when they can sell you a "omgitsasupermoto" for 8grand ?