Sign in to follow this  

Buying my first Jersey and Pant...need advice

I find Fox gear to be slimmer fitting, I need to buy their gear 1 or 2 sizes larger. One Industry stuff seems more true to size. 

Anything gaerne will be your best bang for your buck.....i was an a-star guy for years, then i picked up a pair of gaerne sg-12's for cheap....best dam boot i ever owned, got 1 season out of them already and all this season too....great fit, top notch quality....even better prices

id go g-react.

but for that 237 you are tipping into the tech-3 market as well.

Initial cost may be a bit, but in the end you will get your moneys worth spending more for a good pair of boots.

I have a couple pair of One's and my son had a pair of Fly pants...no comparison on quality, the One pants are way nicer. I find that my OI pants fit about 1 size large, so order [maybe] one size down. Most MX pants that you buy today are going to have room in the knee area for braces, causing them to feel loose in the knee, if you don't wear braces. The OI pants have the NICEST lower (calf area) leg that I have ever worn.

Oneal is usually so slim that i can barely get knee braces in them.

• Like 1

I've tried my buddy's One gear and it does work good on slimmer guys like myself. 

Edited by redbullf189

Which pants are more tailored "slimmer fitting" to the rider than others? I hate baggage

Considering the one industries vapor noise jersey and pant

Good choice?

Get the J Bieber ensemble. You will quite a hit. ;)

Edited by YHGEORGE

I've never understood the fashion side of MX, ever.

Get gear, wear it. Who cares how you look? If you notice how "baggy" something is you're focused on the wrong shit.

Oneal is usually so slim that i can barely get knee braces in them.

Glad to see its not just me...I thought I was ordering the wrong size! Barely enough room for cheap simple knee gaurds, much less for braces. If I want to wear knee protection, I gotta go for my looser fitting fly pants. And since I always ride with as much protection as can...the oneal gear is about three yrs old and still looks new (hanging in the closet)