Pivoting levers..anyone have them?

I have these ..... I wanted them because they are adjustable. 

After hearing of clutch problems and people were able to loosen their cable and get the bike home. I wanted to be able to loosen the cable to have enough slack and still have the ability to fully disengage the clutch. 

They are expensive but I am very happy with them. These are considered a 3 finger lever but I only use 2 fingers with them.

zeta-clutch-brake-pivot-levers-honda-crf

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 2

Cant really see the point of them on a trail bike. Where I ride, knuckle guards are really important due to branches, bushes and stray brambles, so folding levers would be pointless. Might be a worthwhile mod if you only ride on the road though, you need to work out the likelihood of you coming off the bike and the cost of a replacement lever if you did then weigh it up against the cost of folding levers. (If you use a bit of heat on them, most levers can be bent back into shape anyway, just dont try bending them back cold).

I have these ..... I wanted them because they are adjustable. 

After hearing of clutch problems and people were able to loosen their cable and get the bike home. I wanted to be able to loosen the cable to have enough slack and still have the ability to fully disengage the clutch. 

They are expensive but I am very happy with them. These are considered a 3 finger lever but I only use 2 fingers with them.

zeta-clutch-brake-pivot-levers-honda-crf

Also, if you break the lever, send it back, and we will replace it for "free" !

Fg

• Like 4

even if I bought them from CRF'sOnly ? 

In that case, you would contact CRF's Only. Then, they would inform us, and we would work out the details. The broken lever would still need to be sent to us. We have only had  to replace 3 broken levers in over 6 years !

Fg

• Like 2

In that case, you would contact CRF's Only. Then, they would inform us, and we would work out the details. The broken lever would still need to be sent to us. We have only had  to replace 3 broken levers in over 6 years !

Fg

I doubt very much I will ever have a problem ... I have HDB hand guards and they are well protected. I chose the Zeta levers because of the adjustability !!!

I am very happy with them and every other Zeta product I have !!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just bent front break lever for the third time today. Three hour back country ride then when I get back to my house I decided to hit my land and came wide open into a corner split second later bike was on the ground and I was in mud and grass. I don't care for the brush guards and have thought about getting nicer levers but I just replaced the lever with a super cheap one and probably will again.

If I were someone get that shifter and back break pedal replaced right away. I haven't yet and that was all I was worried about when I ran back to the bike.

I am poor and really looking for a bigger bike and don't really want to add more bling to this one at the moment so it is just how much cash you got...

• Like 1