Kyle Redmond KTM

Gary Sutherlin KTM

Cory Graffunder Husqvarna

Justin Soule Kawasaki

Geoff Aaron KTM

Bobby Prochnau KTM

Max Gerston Beta

Wallace Palmer Christini

Really good racing all night last night.  Brown made that track his bitch during the hot laps, jumping the matrix (which about 5 others were able to do later) and the entire water pit.  Robert tried and overjumped and couldn't make the immediate left turn, Taddy tried and just didn't make it clean, but Brown cleared the water, landed sideways in the rut and blasted out.  Friggin' amazing to see.

The entire show was broadcast live online.  The video is on the home page at http://www.endurocross.com/ .

I ran 4th thru 6th in the Vet class for a little while, then my talent ran out.  11th out of 12 isn't last!

• Like 3

I'm surprised ol' Wild Wally Palmer isn't doing better in the series. I know he's up against a stacked field but what the guy lacks in skills he makes up for with a huge set of balls lol.

Really good racing all night last night.  Brown made that track his bitch during the hot laps, jumping the matrix (which about 5 others were able to do later) and the entire water pit.  Robert tried and overjumped and couldn't make the immediate left turn, Taddy tried and just didn't make it clean, but Brown cleared the water, landed sideways in the rut and blasted out.  Friggin' amazing to see.

The entire show was broadcast live online.  The video is on the home page at http://www.endurocross.com/ .

I ran 4th thru 6th in the Vet class for a little while, then my talent ran out.  11th out of 12 isn't last!

That whole thing was refreshing.

A good friend of mine(also local shop owner) daughter got 2nd in women's class. Rachael gutish 16 years old

It was an awesome event! Haven't enjoyed the smell of 2smoke exhaust in a closed arena in a while