Gsl the ranch

Texas

Has any one been here before. Is it open, how many trails and how much.

I've been there a few times. This is a nice place.It is not fully developed yet though.  The owner Sam is good guy. His number is 210-315-2166.

There is a really long(about 3-3.5 miles) adult motocross track cut and unfinished. It doesn't have alot of obsticals right now. It is still a blast run it. There is a more developed kids track .

There are about 450 acres of offroad available out side the tracks.

I really like this place. I just called the Sam today. The place is open for riders on Feb.1 this year 2014. Price is $10 per day per rider. This year kids under 12 ride free. FREE CAMPING just pay your rider day fees.

This place needs rider support to grow and develope. It has huge potental to be a really great place to ride.

I'm planning to go here on a weekend in Feb. with a few riders to try to train a little for Concho enduro. If any one wants to come out and ride with us just PM me.

Edited by bincs

Where is it? Post up the location or at least some directions from a well known point.

Where is it? Post up the location or at least some directions from a well known point.

The address is

446 edge falls rd.

Kendalia,TX 78027

It is about 15-20 miles East north east of Boerne, TX

here is the link to the thumpertalk profile.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/where-to-ride/locations/1808-gsl-ranch/

getting a group of riders together to ride this ranch on Feb. 8-9. We will probably camp out.Feel free to come and hang with us.

I've been there a few times. This is a nice place.It is not fully developed yet though.  The owner Sam is good guy. His number is 210-315-2166.

There is a really long(about 3-3.5 miles) adult motocross track cut and unfinished. It doesn't have alot of obsticals right now. It is still a blast run it. There is a more developed kids track .

There are about 450 acres of offroad available out side the tracks.

I really like this place. I just called the Sam today. The place is open for riders on Feb.1 this year 2014. Price is $10 per day per rider. This year kids under 12 ride free. FREE CAMPING just pay your rider day fees.

This place needs rider support to grow and develope. It has huge potental to be a really great place to ride.

I'm planning to go here on a weekend in Feb. with a few riders to try to train a little for Concho enduro. If any one wants to come out and ride with us just PM me.

My memory was a bit off;) the track is only 1.3 miles long

The address is

446 edge falls rd.

Kendalia,TX 78027

It is about 15-20 miles East north east of Boerne, TX

here is the link to the thumpertalk profile.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/where-to-ride/locations/1808-gsl-ranch/

The address is actually  512 edge falls rd.

here are some photos of the place this weekend. more coming.20140201_135459.jpg20140201_140619.jpg20140201_140410.jpg20140201_141519(0).jpg

Here are some more photos.20140201_140830.jpg20140201_135944.jpg20140201_135659.jpg20140201_140710.jpg

I plan to head out this coming weekend but was wondering does anyone know he allow atvs out there?

I plan to head out this coming weekend but was wondering does anyone know he allow atvs out there?

Yeah atv's are allowed. call Sam he will be glad to answer any questions. couldn't hurt to call and let him know you want to come out .Just in case he has something else to do on the day.

Thanks turns out I can't go. Bike won't be out of the shop fast enough. Was hoping it would have been a quick turn around so the wife and I could ride together over the weekend. Guess we'll try for next weekend.

Does this place have any hills? I drove through a month or two ago, and I drove straight down the road and started seeing feeders and no trespassing signs so I turned around, where do you pay at

Does this place have an actual name, location, etc?