Sign in to follow this  

'14 photos

Why none so close to release? The photoshop crap is/has gotten old, I want some actual photos.  

The 14 models look just like 13s with slightly different graphics.

The 14 models look just like 13s with slightly different graphics.

So you are saying there is/was a '13 Husqvarna that is basically the same as the '14 will be?  I think the train you are on has left.

I can take a pic of a 14 Husky if you want. We have 511s, TC250s, TE310s, TXC310s, TXC250s and WR300s in 14 models....

I'm guessing the Husqvarna/KTM will be a 15 model./

Edited by JTucker

The 2014 300cc motocross version is going to be shown this weekend at the mxon.

I haven't bought a new bike in a LONG time, that just might get me motivated. Looking forward to seeing it.

It will probably look something like this only with a 19" rear wheel, smaller tank and Husqvarna decals.

2012HUSABERG002.jpg

I would think it would be more like a CURRENT 250SX w/300 kit and Husqvarna colors/graphics. I would be more interested if it was the rumored new design actual Husqvarna 2-stroke, but I highly doubt that as well. I guess we will see this weekend.

Could be. I'm sure it will have linkage suspension, but i would think they will use the Berg colors and plastic to differentiate it.

I can take a pic of a 14 Husky if you want. We have 511s, TC250s, TE310s, TXC310s, TXC250s and WR300s in 14 models....

Thanks but have zero interest in the bmw version.

And BMW had nothing to do with those models...    :lol:

(except the 511)

Edited by mnb
  • Like 1

And BMW had nothing to do with those models... :lol:

(except the 511)

Rumor has it BMW is going to kill off their 1000r sport bike.

Apparently they only want to play in markets where their customers are clueless about motorcycles.

Just sayer

• Like 1

Rumor has it BMW is going to kill off their 1000r sport bike.

Apparently they only want to play in markets where their customers are clueless about motorcycles.

Just sayer

I wouldn't say that...  The S1000RR has consistently spanked the competition in the consumer market.  It hasn't been able to make that happen in AMA SBK or WSBK, though.  And BMW is pulling out of racing.  It was only officially supporting a WSBK team, but there were privateers in AMA racing the S1000RR.

Given BMW's statements about market focus and them pulling out of WSBK, I do have to wonder if they are going to discontinue the highly successful S1000RR. Which makes no sense.  But then, that's BMW for ya.  BMW pre 2000 seemed to have their shit together, but since 2k, not as much.

Thanks but have zero interest in the bmw version.

You did ask for 2014 models and that is what they are, maybe ask for early 2015  or 2014.5.