What leathers do you guys wear on your drz?

Leathers are leathers I guess? But I am looking at getting probably a two piece zip together set so I can take my bike to the track (some of the tracks here won't allow you on unless you have a one piece leather suit or zip togethers). What's the "done" brand / type of suits for motards? I am a female, 5ft 8 and 154 lbs (although hoping to loose some weight, eek!) and not err large in the chest area so mens leathers are fine, I know there isn't a heap out there for women.

Edited by drz400sm_NZ

I've got an Astar one piece.  It seems more suited for a street bike, but suits my DRZ just fine.  I got it for about 450 new, which is the same price I paid for my RS Taichi jacket alone.

You'll need/want leather especially if going to the track since that is the only thing they'll allow.  

I've got an Astar one piece.  It seems more suited for a street bike, but suits my DRZ just fine.  I got it for about 450 new, which is the same price I paid for my RS Taichi jacket alone.

You'll need/want leather especially if going to the track since that is the only thing they'll allow.

you can wear just cordura on some tracks here but not the one nearest to my house so I end up traveling 3.5 hours away rather than fourty minutes!