Airbox cleaning

Probably a good job for a foaming degreaser.  If you use no-toil, they sell an air box spray cleaner, but oxyclean would probably work just as well.  Another plug for no-toil.  Stuff works great and cleanup is a breeze.

Edited by Dragon67
  • Like 1

Probably a good job for a foaming degreaser.  If you use no-toil, they sell an air box spray cleaner, but oxyclean would probably work just as well.  Another plug for no-toil.  Stuff works great and cleanup is a breeze.

No Toil is crap

I've used No Toil in several bikes, never had any issues with it either.

But, back to the original topic. If I have the air box off of the bike, I just take it to the car wash and spray it out with the soap/rinse cycle. Spray it down with foaming engine degreaser then car wash it if I've been using Bel Ray type of filter oil.

The best filter oil ever. simply put. i have neverever had a problem with it. the new evo stuff isnt exactlly my favorit, i preffer the origanal. but, the evo works just as well.

to clean if, off the bike. diesel fuel in a spray bottle, clean all the oils off, then use a bit of brake clean to get it nice and oil-free.

I dont know even know what no toil is ive herd of it... But no idea what it is.

Its an air filter oil and cleaner. The cleaner only works with the supplied oil. Put some hot water in the sink, sprinkle in some powdered cleaner, agitate filter, rinse and filter looks like new. No gas, no mineral spirits, no parts washer full of tiny metal particles. No harsh solvent on your hands.

Its an air filter oil and cleaner. The cleaner only works with the supplied oil. Put some hot water in the sink, sprinkle in some powdered cleaner, agitate filter, rinse and filter looks like new. No gas, no mineral spirits, no parts washer full of tiny metal particles. No harsh solvent on your hands.

O i knew what no toil is. I just spaced haha i stick with PJ1