Sign in to follow this  

Which Handguards You Guys Running?

I've tried lots of different ones over the years, I did run the full aluminum heavy duty wrap ones until a guy I know went into a tree and the aluminum guards broke two of his fingers. I've always been a fast woods rider and really just looking for a set to keep branches and roost from hitting my knuckles. I've gone back to the Cycra Stealth guards, I've had a couple sets and they have always held up well, I also really like the look of them. Got these in yesterday from ebay for a really good price, I also got the new bar pad in. Bike is pulling crisp and hard with the proper jetting and adjustment, really happy to have another TTR230, great bikes, my 05 held up great, I never had any issues, so far this 12 model is smooth as butter.

waco.JPG

9g2.JPG

w2dx.jpg

Thanks, yeah those that go all the way through are heavy duty. Mine are just for lite duty riding, I've always had hand guards on my bikes, I think it looks cool and nice to have the knuckles protected, I've had em smacked a few times.

I run a set like yours they're just Acerbis. I need to jet my bike. It's a 2013 TTR230. Good looking scooter you have there!

Thanks, you should post up some pics.  I highly recommend the rejet, really makes a nice difference.

I run a set like yours they're just Acerbis. I need to jet my bike. It's a 2013 TTR230. Good looking scooter you have there!