Sign in to follow this  

One industries gear

The time has come to replace my current riding gear, oh boy. Time to crack open the wallet again.

I've never had good luck with buying gear offline, and there's zero shops within 2 hours that sell anything motorcycle related. I've narrowed my choices down to what I would like to get, but I would appreciate it if anybody who has used or uses any of this gear could offer some insight regarding possibly odd sizing or anything of that matter.

1. One industries defcon pants/jersey and the one industries gamma helmet. http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/2013-One-Industries-Defcon-Gamma-Combo

2. Fly pivot 5 knee guards http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/Fly-Racing-5-Pivot-Knee-Guards

I'm ordering other things but these are the items I'm most worried about. if anybody has experience with this stuff, your opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Noah

One Industries gear is great. I've had many different brands of gear and my favorite is either One or TLD. Helmets are also very good and comfy. That's a good choice IMO.

Is everything pretty true to size? I'm not sure if they'll take returns on close out items, I'd like to get it right the first time.

I have One Ind. gear, the 2012 Defcon and Reactor to be exact. I think that the pants are a little on the large size (I wear a 32 in Wrangler jeans) and the 32 pants are definitely larger than that...probably best to describe them as a 34, the jerseys and gloves fit spot on. The one thing that I dislike about the gear, is that the shirt sleeves are to tight to wear elbow guards under the jersey.

I have One Ind. gear, the 2012 Defcon and Reactor to be exact. I think that the pants are a little on the large size (I wear a 32 in Wrangler jeans) and the 32 pants are definitely larger than that...probably best to describe them as a 34, the jerseys and gloves fit spot on. The one thing that I dislike about the gear, is that the shirt sleeves are to tight to wear elbow guards under the jersey.

Thanks a lot, that's one piece of gear I don't run... elbow guards. I'm typically a 31 in jeans, so do they have Velcro straps to tighten them up?

Thanks a lot, that's one piece of gear I don't run... elbow guards. I'm typically a 31 in jeans, so do they have Velcro straps to tighten them up?

Yup. Pants r on the big side. Everything else is good. Go with 30 pants. Im actually a 32 length and 28 waste. 30's are good for me. I can adjust them small enough and the length is decent. In fox and other brands the 32's work. I just had to sell my ONE 32 pants because they were too big.