"case stuffing" 2005 cr125

I just finished reading a article linked from this site about the 2001 cr125 budget build,

Anyhow they used a epoxy to reduce case volume which if I understood it correctly sped up the airflow resulting in a stronger low to mid range powerband. I've heard of this with ATV drag quads but dont know a whole lot of the process and gains. Anyone have an first hand experiance with the process?

150views and out of all the tech guys in here no one has any feedback on epoxying your cases? Well I'll be splitting my cases in a week or so hopefully someone has some Input..

Can you post said link? I have never heard of this.

150views and out of all the tech guys in here no one has any feedback on epoxying your cases? Well I'll be splitting my cases in a week or so hopefully someone has some Input..

I would call ken oconnor racing or Eric gorr. Stuffing cases or cylinders is not something for the average joe to tackle as one would need to figure out the specific volume of your engine. There is a post somewhere on here of a member showing how he used liquid and a beaker to measure the volume how ever, knowing your volume and knowing what how to tune it better is why I would consult an engine builder

I have nothing but good things to say about ken @ KOR call him he will set you up

I would call ken oconnor racing or Eric gorr. Stuffing cases or cylinders is not something for the average joe to tackle as one would need to figure out the specific volume of your engine. There is a post somewhere on here of a member showing how he used liquid and a beaker to measure the volume how ever, knowing your volume and knowing what how to tune it better is why I would consult an engine builder

I have nothing but good things to say about ken @ KOR call him he will set you up

Thanks I'll give him a call this week, I planned on sending them my cylinder and head anyways so that would workout nice, thanks for the responce

Thanks I'll give him a call this week, I planned on sending them my cylinder and head anyways so that would workout nice, thanks for the responce

Ken is the man, he always answers the phone and takes good care of his customers

Awesome I'll let you guys know his opinion on the epoxy job

Awesome I'll let you guys know his opinion on the epoxy job

Did you call ken yet?

Ive had a pretty busy week i havent got to calling him yet, i however did meet up with a guy an got a 5mm an 10mm exhaust im gonna test this weekend, an next on my list is calling ken for the case stuffing.