Which throttle tube is best?

I broke the stock plastic throttle tube on my bike (crf450) and I'd like to replace it with something better. I have renthal fat bars and I'm not sure if I should just go with a basic aluminum one or something with bearings or that g2 quick turn one. What's that one like?

I have the Motion Pro quick action Throttle , you have the choice of fast or slow action depending on what you need .

iv had the Pro-taper tude witht he bearings for over 3 years. as long as you clean it every now and then, and lightly grease it. it works awesome.

I know the pro taper one with the bearing requires an adapter for renthal fat bars but what about the basic aluminum pro taper one. Will that fit on my renthals?

go to a website such as rockymountainatvmc.com and put in your bikes details, you don't have to buy from them if you can get a cheaper deal, but it will tell you if parts are compatible, however I don't know about having fatbars :/

I picked up a Motion Pro Titan for Renthal Twinwalls. It got busted in a crash and Motion pro sent me a new one. For whatever reason, the aluminum tube with bearing I got did not fit any of the Twinwalls I have. The binding point was at the end of the tube, even with the end bearing removed. I'll look up the brand later.

Edit: it was a Tusk aluminum throttle tube with bearing that didn't fit

Edited by Dragon67

I know the pro taper one with the bearing requires an adapter for renthal fat bars but what about the basic aluminum pro taper one. Will that fit on my renthals?

Wrong...I have renthal fat bars on my 13' Rmz with protaper twister ball bearing throttle tube. YOU DO NOT NEED THE ADAPTOR.

you will need the adaptor for the renthal twinwall bar..

If you want/need the adaptor.. I can sell a brand new one in package to you for $5