Sign in to follow this  

XR 650 L cool color lg pic

Purty ... guess that's a stock tank but sheesh, can you make it out of the neighborhood & back w/o running out of gas? ... :smirk: ...

ACE

Its the stock color. Camera is just off. And 45mpg? I don't get that much. Maybe with a stock bike cruising but i get more like 36-38 around town. Trying not to do wheelies at every stop light.. lol.

idk what the MPG is  but still  gets you pretty far at 2.8 gallons  but not nearly as far as My Acerbis 

Dry-Weight

122 kg  /  312 lb

Fuel Capacity

10 Litres  /  2.8 gal

Consumption  average

42 mp/g

ok so  a red bike it is  still looks good   just not as cool as I though   sry

Edited by Zimman

idk what the MPG is  but still  gets you pretty far at 2.8 gallons  but not nearly as far as My Acerbis 

Dry-Weight

122 kg  /  312 lb

Fuel Capacity

10 Litres  /  2.8 gal

Consumption  average

42 mp/g

ok so  a red bike it is  still looks good   just not as cool as I though   sry

312 dry? What happened to 324? Am i reading correctly, a " Dry-Weight " being listed..Not wet?? careful. There are some people on here that might get upset. You know what i mean? :naughty:  :lol:

312 dry? What happened to 324? Am i reading correctly, a " Dry-Weight " being listed..Not wet?? careful. There are some people on here that might get upset. You know what i mean? :naughty:  :lol:

I don't remember where I downloaded that one ??

it's all irrelevant anyway once it gets fluids  and a fat ass on it  it's still a PIG even if you pull the battery after you start it