James Stewert ready to hang it up in his video blog.

A video so disturbing, so aggravating, so incredible you have to see with your own eyes and hear Stewart confess he has decided to leave motocross.

Where's the link ?? Need to see this absolutely gutted if it's true!

I'm calling BS.

All good things must come to an end

This thread is useless without a link.

+ 1

Very Impressive Darrell. You threw a dry line into the water and snagged a bite first cast,..........bravo! :applause:

Now that's how a Troll trolls :lol:

Where's the link ?? Need to see this absolutely gutted if it's true!

Gutted? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: That's truly sad if it's true.

why post this with no link?

fished-in-small.jpg

He has higher aspirations,

Shit, that is pretty damn funny !! So by definition DarrelYZ250F you were Unsuccessful as a troll. BBA identified you as a troll who was trolling ... LOl 

But you have to realize Darrel is new to the lake and he still hasn't figured out the line tension, though he did use a decent bait this time whereas when I come rolling through on the Orca I'm using a net to scoop up all of the guppies. :thumbsup:

Sometimes this forum trolls its users with its advertisements and "promoted posts"  I thought these went out with the 90's?

youwon.jpg

Sometimes this forum trolls its users with its advertisements and "promoted posts"  I thought these went out with the 90's?

We all know you clicked on the banner :thumbsup:

Of course!  I wanted to claim my new crApple product

He has higher aspirations,

NASCAR ? after he brings Joe Gibbs his first championship of coarse

Edited by MRD RACING

NASCAR ? after he brings Joe Gibbs his first championship of coarse

didn't you say that already?  i feel like i just read this.  you would have to try harder man.  where is exmlb so you can lose it on him again.. that was way more entertaining.  damn mods killed all the fun!  :)