Plastic Hardware (kit?)

I am rebuilding an old CR, all the plastic was trashed and was held together by various bolts/ washers.  in a lot of places there were no washers!!   I have new plastic, but Is there a pre-assembled kit with all the proper bolts, backing nuts, washers, and collars that I can buy online? Or will I have to compile all the part numbers and order through the dealer?

I am rebuilding an old CR, all the plastic was trashed and was held together by various bolts/ washers. in a lot of places there were no washers!! I have new plastic, but Is there a pre-assembled kit with all the proper bolts, backing nuts, washers, and collars that I can buy online? Or will I have to compile all the part numbers and order through the dealer?

you should be able to get a hardware kit.

• 3 weeks later...

I went straight to www.boltmotorcyclehardware.com/‎ and bought them there. I got a set for both, my KTM and the Honda.   However I was pretty choked when I went to the local dealer to pick up other parts, and seen them on the shelf!!  FFS!     They never seem to have what you want in stock, so why would I assume they would have a hard to get plastic fastener kit, and for both of my bikes!
Its so nice to have fresh fasteners and the corresponding washers to work with  ?