Structural Issues - 2000 Wild Wood Sport 5th Wheel 26-30 - HELP?

Guys, just purchased this toy hauler and the side-door opens just fine when standing on it's own. when I hook it up to my truck, the door has issues. what have you done to correct this? yes, it 13 years old, but there must be something that could be adjusted? all trailers flex in certain conditions, and this one isn't so bad unless I need to get in the trailer while still hooked up to the truck. Can the door be adjusted for this???

To me it's bad news. It tells me the frame is flexing where it shouldn't, the whole front of the frame ahead of the landing jacks. Are there any cracks in the siding? I would look for any signs of roof leaks too.  I would take it back unless it an as is deal.

To me it's bad news. It tells me the frame is flexing where it shouldn't, the whole front of the frame ahead of the landing jacks. Are there any cracks in the siding? I would look for any signs of roof leaks too.  I would take it back unless it an as is deal.

yea, i agree. i'll be looking for stress cracks in the frame. bought used, private party. it was a fixer for sure. and my new "Moneypit"