Sign in to follow this  

Corduroy Enduro 2013

greens mountain  starts at 4;20

anyone else here this year? not allot of spectators cause it was pouring rain. but i was still diehard fan out there helping 

Entered. Didn't finish. Failed miserably. It was tough. There is always next year.

• Like 1

Entered. Didn't finish. Failed miserably. It was tough. There is always next year.

sorry to hear you didnt make it threw. did you have bike problems or just to tired? its a tough ride. i didn't capture half the carnage. Next year i going to enter a few buddys rode the toured course or whichever its called. going to the Great pine enduro at Sandaraska park on the 29th this weekend.

Timed out. Then quit. Figured I would walk away while I could still walk, and before the repair bill got too high. I know what to expect for next year though.

I won't be at the Great Pine this weekend. Haven't fixed the bike yet. Next race will be the Colin Snider Memorial 4 Hour Hare Scramble in Perth. October 26 or 27.

Edited by SigPig

Timed out. Then quit. Figured I would walk away while I could still walk, and before the repair bill got too high. I know what to expect for next year though.

I won't be at the Great Pine this weekend. Haven't fixed the bike yet. Next race will be the Colin Snider Memorial 4 Hour Hare Scramble in Perth. October 26 or 27.

well best of luck to you if you enter Colin Snider Memorial. And to next years cord. These events are brutal on man and machine. 

Thanks. Nice vid, and have fun at the Great Pine. Trails there are lots of fun.

• Like 1

NIce...  the Cord is a tough one for sure.  And it cost me a lot in repairs as well two years ago.  Still had fun though.  The tough ones you always remember.

• Like 1

NIce...  the Cord is a tough one for sure.  And it cost me a lot in repairs as well two years ago.  Still had fun though.  The tough ones you always remember.

What had happent to your bike, i seen 3 smashed cases in one afternoon. very sad to see it happen. No serious injuries tho which is a plus. 

Deep water got me.  Drowned it out.   I got it going again after about 20 minutes and it actually ran the rest of the weekend.  Not great though. hahaha.  But it ran.   Ended up  replacing the valves and top end after I got back home. 

• Like 1

Deep water got me.  Drowned it out.   I got it going again after about 20 minutes and it actually ran the rest of the weekend.  Not great though. hahaha.  But it ran.   Ended up  replacing the valves and top end after I got back home. 

holy mosses. i missed the burnt river crossing this year :(