Canadian Online Retailers?

I'm in Canada and I'm looking for some new grips for my bike, but the only thing that I can find locally are scott grips, which I already have and am trying to switch up from.  I figured I'd try and search online, but I couldn't find any places that sell what I'm looking for in the short google search I did.  I'm trying to get either Renthal dual compound half waffle kevlar grips, or Pro Taper Ricky Carmichael Limited edition grips.

-GnarlyParts is good, they're out in B.C., but have $9 flat rate shipping. Might as well buy $150 worth and get free shipping though :smirk:

-Canada's Motorcycle is like Motorcycle Superstore, but Canadian. I believe they're in Quebec.

-Royal Distributing in based in Ontario, they're good too.

Gnarly parts is great! Good selection, and if they dont show it on their site give them a call and they will track it down. Ive been buying all my oem partsfrom them too, for cheaper than i can get them from the states once you factor shipping

Royal Distributing, Blackfoot Online

X2 for Gnarly. Got some gear from canadasmotorcycle.ca with fast shipping and decent prices.

I have an order en route from canadas motorcycle as we speak! been waiting about a week now so hopefully i'll get it soon, pretty good prices and free shipping over $99!

Gnarly Parts is the place for Canadian online.

But why would you order online for something as cheap as grips? Just buy some from your local shop.

The shipping kills the deal. You want to use them for orders over $150 so you get the free shipping.

But why would you order online for something as cheap as grips? Just buy some from your local shop.

The shipping kills the deal. You want to use them for orders over $150 so you get the free shipping.

I always, "only need grips"...

After browsing through their site, I always seem to have a $150+ order :eek:

Exactly! These are all good sites but your dealer has a catalogue and should be able to order you some grips.

I just put it up as a reason for asking, I really just wanna know so I'll have some places to go to right away if there's anything I actually need to order

awesome, I never knew of Canada's Motorcycle and they seem to ahve reasonable prices!  A bit higher then RMAV, but with no duties/igh shipping (i know duties are included form rmav) this may be my new spot, especially sine I live minutes away!

Thanks!:D

- Have ordered several times from Canada's Motorcycle. They are very professional, a rarity for online retailers in Canada.

- If you ever need tires for on or off-road Pete's Superbike is by far the best prices. Tires in Canada are sold at massive markups, thanks largely to the wholesalers and manufacturers but he sells them for very close to American prices which can mean big savings without the hassle of shipping across the border. His website isn't the fanciest but I have ordered from him and know of several other people who have as well.

They have stores in Canada????

They have stores in Canada????

Haven't heard this joke all week!  We actually just got them last month, they needed them to sell Canada's first daily newspaper that just started up as well, since they couldn't deliver to our igloos...

Most shops in NL will order in whatever you need and its usually quick delivery.  I've used Motosport.com and rockymountainATV for larger orders with good success, roughly 7-10 days delivery to Newfoundland most times.

Canadas Motorcycle :thumbsup:

After getting back in to riding I just made my third order. Prices are good shipping is free over $99 and pretty cheap under $99. I have not tried Gnarly or Royal yet.

Go to Royal Distributings website. They have online catalogues with prices listed for bikes, and sleds

Just tried ordering some clutch plates from Gnarly Parts after reading this thread and their shipping turn over is TERRIBLE. Its been 8 days now and have yet to see my plates.... This will be the first and last time I order from them. I'm sticking with Rocky Mountain ATV out of the States, Three day shipping every time.

Edited by torkd14

Just tried ordering some clutch plates from Gnarly Parts after reading this thread and their shipping turn over is TERRIBLE. Its been 8 days now and have yet to see my plates.... This will be the first and last time I order from them. I'm sticking with Rocky Mountain ATV out of the States, Three day shipping every time.

I've always had great luck with them. I'm out in Ontario too, so much farther away. Maybe you did something wrong?

I've always had great luck with them. I'm out in Ontario too, so much farther away. Maybe you did something wrong?

Not sure man, I've done tons of online shopping so I've got the science down. The funny part is I'm only an 8 hour drive from their warehouse. RMATV is at least a days drive. Maybe I'll give them a second chance on something I don't need to have my bike running.

Not sure man, I've done tons of online shopping so I've got the science down. The funny part is I'm only an 8 hour drive from their warehouse. RMATV is at least a days drive. Maybe I'll give them a second chance on something I don't need to have my bike running.

Have you contacted them?