2013 CRF250R fork rebound holder broken HELP!

I broke the fork rebound holder. I can not find any replacement part. Honda oem does not have this piece. Race Tech does not have it. What about KYB rebound holder? It looks almost the same on the picture.

Any ideas with what to replace it? I guess older showas had different ones?

This is KYB rebound holder, my Showa´s bottom part is a bit longer, but otherwise looks same
RACE_TECH_FORK_REBOUND_HOLDER-900390639.

Edited by sandman1111

Very few KYB parts will interchange with the 48MM Showas. Everything looks the same, but it is all slightly different.

Honda sells the entire damper unit for around $200. Buy one, and then sell some of the parts off yours to make back some $$$

A guy a few posts above you needs a damper body and some circlips, i'm sure he would love to buy some of your parts.

Very few KYB parts will interchange with the 48MM Showas. Everything looks the same, but it is all slightly different.

Honda sells the entire damper unit for around $200. Buy one, and then sell some of the parts off yours to make back some $$$

A guy a few posts above you needs a damper body and some circlips, i'm sure he would love to buy some of your parts.

Can´t do that because Damper has the same part number. For 11.12 and 2013. But I know that piston, and holder are totally different. Also the valve stack is ofc different.

Can´t do that because Damper has the same part number. For 11.12 and 2013. But I know that piston, and holder are totally different. Also the valve stack is ofc different.

According to motosport:

2013 part number: 51430-KRN-A71

2012 part number: 51430-KRN-A51

2011 part number: 51430-KRN-A51

2010 part number: 51430-KRN-A41

The 2012 number looks wrong, it should be -A61, but the 2013 model definitely has a different model number.

Well I got it fixed. Smartshop-racing had the part. Great guy, told me a lot about suspension, how it works, and what needs to be done. What works and what does not.