Exhaust gasket yz125 2006? &%$#@!...

I though I bough the right ones, was labeled for my bike, but when I put them on the cylinder, they appeared to be too large, and despite putting them on the bottom of my cylinders exhaust outlet, part of them "walked out" and indicate misfit with my doma pipe. I figured I got the wrong gaskets (seems to be two of them)? 

"01-11 Yamaha YZ125 YZ 125 Exhaust Gaskets Seals O-rings SOLD IN PAIR"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231043019292

U guys buy these rubber models, that comes in a pair. They always fit despite what brand of pipe you use?

This would should fit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FMF-PIPE-SPRINGS-EXHAUST-GASKETS-1999-2000-2001-2002-2012-YAMAHA-YZ125-YZ-125-/370782605246?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AYZ125&hash=item56545d8fbe&vxp=mtr

/M

Any hard ware store should have orings, just measure them and get the correct diameter and maybe some a ta thicker ones.

Any hard ware store should have orings, just measure them and get the correct diameter and maybe some a ta thicker ones.

Not a bad idea. Tnx!

Not a bad idea. Tnx!

I need new o-rings too this is a great idea!

Not a bad idea. Tnx!

these o ring's go on the inside of the exhaust pipe flange............not on the cylinder exhaust outlet?

or am i missing something here?

these o ring's go on the inside of the exhaust pipe flange............not on the cylinder exhaust outlet?

Are they supposed to sit between the top of the exhaust outlet (they are way bigger than the outlet) and facing the flange bottom, rather than on the side? CRs have this hard kopper thing that has the same diameter as the outlet, meaning there's not why you can misunderstand where it's supposed to be? In this case, I don't get it. Doesn't matter where it's located, it's a misfit...

Ah! I get it now. Inside the flange there are two channels. I'll give it another try, and hopefully there are not damaged by my shortcomings...

Are they supposed to sit between the top of the exhaust outlet (they are way bigger than the outlet) and facing the flange bottom, rather than on the side? CRs have this hard kopper thing that has the same diameter as the outlet, meaning there's not why you can misunderstand where it's supposed to be? In this case, I don't get it. Doesn't matter where it's located, it's a misfit...

they should fit into two grooves on the inside of the exhaust flange (header).maybe they sent you (larger) 250 o-ring's?

Edited by smezmx

Ah! I get it now. Inside the flange there are two channels. I'll give it another try, and hopefully there are not damaged by my shortcomings...

ok good,use plenty of grease too,o-ring's like grease.  :thumbsup:

Edited by smezmx

Should be 2 grooves on the inside of the expansion chamber inner diameter these o rings fit into.