Marzocchi Shiver 50USD issue

I bought this fork on Ebay listed as perfect fit for kx250f but I'm having trouble whit the caliper mount

Also the pads are way in on the disc, what can I do?

th_20130924_143755_4_zps6e28668f.jpg

th_20130924_143741_zps00c32c20.jpg

th_20130924_143122_zps86dd0f78.jpg

Do you have a OV rotor on the 250f?

Do you have a OV rotor on the 250f?

yes but any way the stock mount don't fit

distance between holes in the forks are shorter

Obviously the adapter that came with the forks to make them a universal fit was for a regular size rotor.

Obviously the adapter that came with the forks to make them a universal fit was for a regular size rotor.

the forks didn't came with adapter, I have the braking oversize disc/adapter and the stock caliper mount/disc and neither fit in the holes

couldn't find any caliper adapter in the braking website

You should braking directly and see if they have a set up. If the bike that these forks originally came off of used a nissin caliper, then they should have a set up for you.

The oversize rotor bracket wouldnt change the fork. It goes from the stock fork mounting location to the caliper, therefor where the mount attaches to the fork is technically the exact same thing as it would be with no bracket and just the caliper. 

The forks aren't a true direct swap if the caliper does not mount up to them. Bracket or just caliper should not make ANY difference at all. This also explains why the rotor is pressed right up against the pads because the hub offset is not correct relative to the left fork tube....

Edited by dmm698

Installed, this forks are amazing!!

needed new wheel spacers and marzocchi caliper mount bracket

IMG_20131005_222754_zps7310a266.jpg

Great looking bike, don't get the blue hubs, but thats besides the point.  Where/what is the grip-tape looking stuff on your lower frame called/purchased?