Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee ryan just moved to cleveland tenasee, needs friends to ride with !

Hello

Can you guys help me out. a friend of mine,ryan just moved to cleveland tenasee. He is like 20 or so and a excellent rider. He needs friends and local knowledge!

any help is apreciated

thanks

I'm a little north, just outside Knoxville. If he's into mx there are several tracks within an hour or so. If he's more into off road I can't really help much there. Btw several of the tracks listen in various online track directories are now closed.

I live in Cleveland. Is he looking for MX, trails, or both?

Two local tracks withing 30-45 mins are Calhoun and Chattanooga MX. Both are owned by the same guy. There are other tracks further out like The Mountain MX, Lazy River (generally a race only track), Rock Crusher MX, and some more. 

Feel free to send me a message sometime if you want more info. 

Hello

Can you guys help me out. a friend of mine,ryan just moved to cleveland tenasee. He is like 20 or so and a excellent rider. He needs friends and local knowledge!

any help is apreciated

thanks

i posted this as a reply to chatty......but ditto for ryan. 

Chatty,

are you a member of MTDR? middle Tennessee Dirt riders. 

they are based in nashville, they have a club ride each month, and there is always someone riding each weekend. 

super great club, membership is dirt cheap. used to be 50 per year for family, 30 or so for single. ( i have been on injured list for last couple years) 

rides and the club are very family friendly. 

MTDR.net

Hello

any help is apreciated

thanks

You didn't ask me, hmmmm.....I'm a Tenn native!

My cousin races setra back there, braappp

just joined forum to find people to ride with. I live in cleveland and dont know many that do. so if anyone wants to ride give me a shout

You didn't ask me, hmmmm.....I'm a Tenn native!

My cousin races setra back there, braappp

Slight threadjack... does your cousin ride a Speed Triple or an Aprilia? I remember that name from either thespeedtriple.com or apriliaforum.com... 

Anyway, I'm down to ride on the weekends. The weather looks crappy this weekend though.