anyone retro fit 4 piston calipers?

hows it going guys, looking to see if anyone retro fitted a 4 pis caliper from like a cbr gsxr etc. i have a 310mm disc left over from my cbr and its thicker than the stock drz rotor (width of braking area), wanted to know what would fit in between the fork leg and spokes in the sm wheels.... i work at a machine shop so im sure i can make my own bracket to fit a radial caliper on there. im thinking maybe one off a r6/r1 right now they look slimmer, i know my cbrs calipers are pretty bulky, thanks

hows it going guys, looking to see if anyone retro fitted a 4 pis caliper from like a cbr gsxr etc. i have a 310mm disc left over from my cbr and its thicker than the stock drz rotor (width of braking area), wanted to know what would fit in between the fork leg and spokes in the sm wheels.... i work at a machine shop so im sure i can make my own bracket to fit a radial caliper on there. im thinking maybe one off a r6/r1 right now they look slimmer, i know my cbrs calipers are pretty bulky, thanks

the brembo caliper that i have is from a ducati 999. but the back is shaved. you could just try to machine the back of the caliper that you have down and see if it'll clear...

I can take some measurements of my R6 calipers if it would help? I don't think they are that much smaller than any other modern sport bike though.

I tried with a GSXR caliper but it ended up needing too much work to clear the spokes, I went with a Beringer six piston instead.

Pm radtech. He put an r6/r1 caliper on his if I remember correctly.

I made the swap to 4 pot pistons on my Vee Strom, best option I made for that bike....

Might be worth looking into for my SM.

Ron W.