Stewie - The more things change...

Supercross

...the more they stay the same. 

PulpMX Show #145 go to 2:16:30....  http://pulpmxshow.com/

Jeff Matiasevich tells a story about SX testing with Jeff Ward back in the day before the Daytona SX.  The Kawi guys tell Chicken and Ward that this young kid (Stewie) on an 85 is going to come out and test with them.  Stewie suits up first...goes out and knocks out two laps.  Amazed....Chicken and Ward look at each other...and say "let's just go home".  But before they could be shown up by an 11 year old...Stewie balls it up and breaks his collarbone.  Classic.....

Edited by Blutarsky

Another Bubba thread. Amazing.

This belongs in the love hate thread because the story is bullshit

Ward retired in 1992 and Matiasevich went to Suzuki in 1993. If Bubba did show up to the test track he was 6 or 7 years old

Edited by meyermetal

some people believe anything!  

I believe you

I believe you

Don't get sucked into the vortex

some people believe anything!  

you believe everything Bubba says until it doesn't come true and then make excuses for him saying it  :rolleyes:

Here is the vid from the day Bubba embarrassed Wardy

This forum needs a SNOPES button to verify each thread.

snopes-button.jpg

P.S.  Do you want to know what Chad Reed is riding in 2014...

Edited by Kev_XR

So you guys are all calling Chicken a liar?  Did you even go listen to the interview?  Now...I agree that Jeff did a lot of partying...and the dates may be off....my guess...is probably was not Wardy he was with...but the story is not the type that comes across as BS...

Jeff Matiasevich:  I've got special privelages down there....

Denny Stephenson:  "and how bout the fact of who James Stewart's favorite rider of all time is.....  Chicken.

Matthes:  Yeah....

Jeff Matiasevich:  First time I met him...he was like 8 years old, and I couldn't understand a damned word he was saying...  We were at Tampa, FL SX, and Reed Nordine told me 'hey we got this little kid that's faster'n shit, and you are his favorite rider and so you want to hang out with him a little bit'..and sure..it was James...so I met him then...and a couple years later we were in Daytona and went to go do some testing for the race and they told us of yeah...that James kid is coming out you know...to ride with you guys, I'm like OK...so me and Wardy are getting dressed and James got dressed first  he goes out and he does two laps and me and Wardy are just looking at each other going....let's just go home.  Because that kid..and he was on an 85 at this point..the kid was so freaking fast...We did even want to go...out there and ride because the kid would have made us look stupid.  But he only went two laps and he swapped out and broke his collar bone and went home. 

Denny Stephenson:  Saved you a day of embarrasment didn't it....

Jeff Matiasevich:  We were like whew...that was a close one...cause there was no way we could have gone that fast...

So if the story is BS...then Chicken is a delusional liar...

Edited by Blutarsky

you believe everything Bubba says until it doesn't come true and then make excuses for him saying it  :rolleyes:

nope i believe what is really happening and i defend the truth.  good try!

nope i believe what is really happening and i defend the truth.  good try!

you defend what he says until it doesnt come true then you wait for his next claim and defend it until it doesnt come true

So if the story is BS...then Chicken is a delusional liar...

He was probably at the track with Larry Ward on Suzuki's

If you read the original post it's impossible that Bubba showed the two Jeff's how to ride the whoops correctly when he was 6

you defend what he says until it doesnt come true then you wait for his next claim and defend it until it doesnt come true

no i dont! You want the truth? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

He was probably at the track with Larry Ward on Suzuki's

If you read the original post it's impossible that Bubba showed the two Jeff's how to ride the whoops correctly when he was 6

all you needed to know to know it was a true story is that he crashed

all you needed to know to know it was a true story is that he crashed

soClose_zps3e839680.gif

soClose_zps3e839680.gif

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

stewie spends more time on the ground than Royce Gracie.

...the more they stay the same. 

PulpMX Show #145 go to 2:16:30....  http://pulpmxshow.com/

Jeff Matiasevich tells a story about SX testing with Jeff Ward back in the day before the Daytona SX.  The Kawi guys tell Chicken and Ward that this young kid (Stewie) on an 85 is going to come out and test with them.  Stewie suits up first...goes out and knocks out two laps.  Amazed....Chicken and Ward look at each other...and say "let's just go home".  But before they could be shown up by an 11 year old...Stewie balls it up and breaks his collarbone.  Classic.....

Will you pleeeeeaaaaase.... get off his nuts! :banghead:

no i dont! You want the truth? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

you don't know what the truth is