Best of the Cheap Boots....

I'm on a budget and need new boots....of the follwing, which would be the best choice.....all are about 90-$130 new on ebay

MSR

221246903812_2.jpg

Oneal Element

390652253176_1.jpg

Fly Maverik

mbHjrcvIwT8KBZWfgn_I1zg.jpg

Thor Blitz

400550718822_1.jpg

Answer Racing Fazer

mdgQf2lub6GFWinecwEmKbQ.jpg

Marshall Solo II

mR4KlLa5vpUnIlwjLCj-x0g.jpg

Axo Racing Drone

mwVFfqdALhvBwB6nJ9GkzvA.jpg

Edited by Z mann R2

i was also looking for a pair of cheaper boots and went with the flys. they were not the most comfortable at first but the more i wore them the better they felt. a year later they have saved my feet many times and still holding up well. a great cheap boot in my opinion.

I have the Oneal Element.

Not 100% satisfied with them, but they were what I could afford at the time. I'm looking at a pair of SG10's at the moment.

The element was and still is stiff. They have loosened up a bit but not much. Not for big calves either. They fit my calves at the biggest setting on the top strap, but once I put my knee pads in, I can't close them.

They are an okay boot, they do their job in protection.

Edited by yama21

Alpinestars Tech 3 are the best cheap boots in my opinion.

Gaerne g react

Another vote for the Tech 3's. Very comfy,right out of the box,& have held up well.

Alpinestars Tech 3 are the best cheap boots in my opinion.

They're twice the price of the boots I listed

+3 on Tech 3.  I found my last two pair on craigslist.  Each pair had a hand full of rides with the new boot smell for $60 dollars.  I think the long break-in time on these boots must lead the purchaser to think the won't be comfy...

They're twice the price of the boots I listed

Well I said that was my opinion. Also, in my opinion, some things you can cheap out on, other things you can't. Boots are something I cnt afford the best pair on the market, but I definitely wouldn't cheap out on them. I got my tech 3s for $180 which isn't bad for boots and they have held up and most importantly are comfy. Remember spending an extra $50 or so now will save you a lot of money in the long run if you have medical bills from a foot injury.

Tech 3s are garbage. If you want the comfort, feel, and protection of slippers, then go get them. Best of the cheap boots listed, imo would be the Thors

I'm on a budget and need new boots....of the follwing, which would be the best choice.....all are about 90-$130 new on ebay

MSR

Posted Image

Oneal Element

Posted Image

Fly Maverik

Posted Image

Thor Blitz

Posted Image

Answer Racing Fazer

Posted Image

Marshall Solo II

Posted Image

Axo Racing Drone

Posted Image

beginning if this riding season I said I needed new boots an the wife went out and bought me theseImageUploadedByThumper Talk1380138023.278366.jpg they are ocelot? Anyways I never wore them as I had bought a pair of alpine stars the same day she ordered these. They were. $80 new and the one time I wore them they for nice. Feel very protective and have a comfy and snug fit. I'd check them out. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1380138143.345702.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1380138163.786910.jpg

I have O'neal Element boots and used them for 2 years no problems.  I just bought Gaerne SG12's because you can't fit a knee brace in the O'neals.  I could fit my knee guards in them though so if you aren't wearing knee braces and want to spend around $110 I think they are really good.

beginning if this riding season I said I needed new boots an the wife went out and bought me these{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1380138023.278366.jpg they are ocelot? Anyways I never wore them as I had bought a pair of alpine stars the same day she ordered these. They were. $80 new and the one time I wore them they for nice. Feel very protective and have a comfy and snug fit. I'd check them out. {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1380138143.345702.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1380138163.786910.jpg

I used those for a solid 2 years. Only bad part is there is no steel toe, and they are far from waterproof. God forbid you splash water on them while going through a puddle... you'll have wet feet for the rest of the day.

I used those for a solid 2 years. Only bad part is there is no steel toe, and they are far from waterproof. God forbid you splash water on them while going through a puddle... you'll have wet feet for the rest of the day.

my only ride I had with them I had different results. They were actually more waterproof then my A stars. I ran a crick for about 300. Yards on the one ride I did with them and my clothes were soaked but I had dry feat!

my only ride I had with them I had different results. They were actually more waterproof then my A stars. I ran a crick for about 300. Yards on the one ride I did with them and my clothes were soaked but I had dry feat!

Very interesting, needless to say they're my dad's boots now. I currently have thor ratchets which I do not like at all. Garnae boots are next on the list.

Thor gets my vote

Got a pair of MSR’s, got them from the guy I bought my Bike from. They were new and they SUCK!. Blisters on the heal and the latches break.

Here's some kick ass cheap boots :

drqa.jpg

Very interesting, needless to say they're my dad's boots now. I currently have thor ratchets which I do not like at all. Garnae boots are next on the list.

I loved my last garnae's! Also loved my sidi's. Sidi's by far were the most comfortable. My A-stars are second and I'd say there a dead tie in protection with my sidi's. The garnae's were least comfortable but by far the best protection!

I loved my last garnae's! Also loved my sidi's. Sidi's by far were the most comfortable. My A-stars are second and I'd say there a dead tie in protection with my sidi's. The garnae's were least comfortable but by far the best protection!

My next pair in the spring will have to stay at or below $300, so sidis aren't in the price range.