2013 dirt rider torture test

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, dirt bike forums...

?  

Anyways, who is going to take the challenge of our Dirt Rider Torture Test? It's coming up fast and pre-entry is only $40, lunch included. Entries are $50 the day of the event. 

I'm from Seattle and I'm heading down....hoping to make it out there. ?

I'm a big maybe with a want to attitude. The GF decided she wants to learn how to ride, and has pegged that weekend as "ours". I know, I know....girls riding dirtbikes ?

?

Bring her to Racetown, I'll ride with her! The track will be open to ride as well, you don't have to sign up for the Torture Test to ride but if you'd like to challenge yourself... go right ahead! 

Appreciate the offer, but I would never wish the teaching of my lady upon anyone....especially when I'm the one that has been pushing her to try. I even offered to send her to a little school, but she said this would be a great "team building" opportunity. Ha! We'll see how chipperish she is when she finds out she has to pick up her bike when she drops it.

Nonetheless, I'm gonna try to make it. Sounds like a rip-roarin' time

I would be in but it's a 2 day drive for me...... Can enter with the Pros to make it worth the trip?

You are welcome to compete in all of the special tests that the Pros must compete in, but you are eligible for the prizes unlike the Pro class. ?

Tests required per class: 

Pros - all 10 tests

Teams - 9 tests

Individuals - 7 tests

• 2 weeks later...