13 wheels

Can't seem to bring up specs on 13 stuff.  Do all the kx450 wheels interchange? Hope so since I just picked up a 07 set haha or Ill have a set for sale. thanks

I have an extra wheel that was an 07 and it works on my 13. All KX450 wheels will interchange, the difference is rim and hub color..

06+ kx250f/450f wheels will interchange. ALSO, 03-05 kx 125 will fit BUT you need the 03-05 rotor and sprocket (bolt patterns are different). I think the 06-07 250 smoker wheel is a direct swap as well, with the 03-05 250 smoker wheel being the same as the 125, will fit but need the rotor and sprocket for that specific wheel.

If you 

have questions like this you can go right to kawi's sight under owner info, parts diagrams for your bike, go find the hub on the parts diagram, click the full part number and then when it launches a new window click the yellow question mark. It will launch a window with EVERY THING kawasaki makes that interchanges with the part you want...IE it will give you what hubs are the same (which means it will fit).

Thanks a ton for the info, very helpful.  I've already been looking up the diagrams, guess i've done it in the past but never knew teh extra yellow HELPFULL box!

One more question on that tool. When I click on the hub it only shows back to 2009, can that just be color/etc?  Thanks again

Thanks a ton for the info, very helpful.  I've already been looking up the diagrams, guess i've done it in the past but never knew teh extra yellow HELPFULL box!

One more question on that tool. When I click on the hub it only shows back to 2009, can that just be color/etc?  Thanks again

Just color. The 07 had the bronze mag looking hub, but had a silver rim. The 08 had the bronze hub and black rim.

Yeah its helpful to a point, for 99% off things its a "yes it will definitely be the very same thing", some other things experience is necessary. I know for a fact that back to 06 the hub is interchangeable. The only reason I KNOW about the 2 stroke wheels swapping but requiring the 2 stroke rotors and hubs is because I was running an 05 kx125 and an 07 kx250f at the same time for a season. The 05 kx125 wheel would fit no problem on the 07 kx250f, as long as I used the sprocket from the 125 and the rotors (the bolt patterns are a hair different). And the 07 stuff fits up to the 13 so, there you have it. Haha. 

I've written that process out for how to see what other bikes share the same part to the absolute finest detail, and forwarded it to the mods but they never actually "get around" to making it a sticky. It would be really helpful to many.

Edited by dmm698