Sign in to follow this  

California Friday day ride? (Northern ca)

Yeah I am sorry for the late reply. Il message you my phone number. What time ? My bikes loaded up.

Big thanks to ServiceCenter radiator for welding up my radiator after I got a nice crack in the portion where the rubber hose attaches to the metal radiator port. drove the truck down the the shop in Auburn, removed the rad, had it fixed, bolted it back up, and drove back to foresthill all in around 2 hours allowing for plenty of time to ride. Unfortunately I missed you A rider, (now I understand the name though!) but next time will be much smoother im sure...

Big thanks to ServiceCenter radiator for welding up my radiator after I got a nice crack in the portion where the rubber hose attaches to the metal radiator port. drove the truck down the the shop in Auburn, removed the rad, had it fixed, bolted it back up, and drove back to foresthill all in around 2 hours allowing for plenty of time to ride. Unfortunately I missed you A rider, (now I understand the name though!) but next time will be much smoother im sure...

They have done some good work for me too...but never on the fly like that. That's service