Backyard track edit.. pretty gnarly!

music ruined it

music ruined it

For you.. for us who like Drake, it added to the experience.  Put it on mute and enjoy some riding bud!   :ride:

music ruined it

that was music?

tell me that isn't drakes best "song"....

@HazemA

Great video, wicked looking track wish I had something like that in my back yard. As for the music I can't quite figure out why people want you to make a video of YOUR riding and have the soundtrack THEY want to hear. Just imagine if Martin Scorsese had to score his movies based on popular opinion.

I don't think music adds to a riding video....I like motor sounds :thumbsup:

Nice track! A lot of dirt especially for the biggest double. Looked like a fun jump. Can't comment on the tunes for some reason it's always mute when I play it from my phone

@HazemA

Great video, wicked looking track wish I had something like that in my back yard. As for the music I can't quite figure out why people want you to make a video of YOUR riding and have the soundtrack THEY want to hear. Just imagine if Martin Scorsese had to score his movies based on popular opinion.

Thank you BTGD!  VERY good point.  I listen to every genre, country to rap to alternative. I just happened to be in that particular mood while making the edit.  Thanks, it's a pretty sick track with some big hits!

I don't think music adds to a riding video....I like motor sounds :thumbsup:

I hear you on that! unfortunately the go-pro's have never been very good at picking up audio!  :/

Nice track! A lot of dirt especially for the biggest double. Looked like a fun jump. Can't comment on the tunes for some reason it's always mute when I play it from my phone

Thanks!!  Yeah thats a big hit! we measured it to be 110ft.  Lipped up pretty nice so it'll shoot you up pretty hight!

Horrible "music"

Horrible "music"

I guess  I am old .... That "music" sucked !

If you have an iPhone. Try moving that switch thing above the volume buttons.

My phone was doing that, just move the switch

Looks like a fun track!

Cool video and nice track. Jealous of the track for sure. As to the music, I made it about 5 seconds in before muting it. That was equivalent to about 47 "niggas". I like hip hop and rap too, but there has to be some decent flow, lyrical content and less redundancy. To each his own I suppose. 

music ruined it

Yep

I guess  I am old .... That "music" sucked !

I'm young, and I agree.

Were do you live in kansas? I need something to ride besides Goon.