Enduro track ideas

Ive searched this topic with no luck, so i have a track in my backyard that im building some pretty sick berms on. Its on about a quarter of an acre (i know but im taking what i can get.) its to fast for big bikes. I find my self coming out of the berms guns blazin but then slamming on the brakes at the last second almost missing the berm and hitting the fence! So ive decided that im gonna slow it down with obsticles like endurocross. All i can think of is logs and rocks and a teeter toter.... Any cool ideas? Sorry for the life story haha

What are you planning for, what is your goal in racing, if you are? balance is something good to work on, some matrix setups with logs are fun to time, and are good for working on clutch control.

I race harescrambles from time to time but other than that just rides all over the washington trails. Whats a matrix setup?

I race harescrambles from time to time but other than that just rides all over the washington trails. Whats a matrix setup?

EnduroCrossLasVegas2008028.jpg

Log crossings, but with a few thrown in parallel to your direction of travel, just to mess you up if you get thrown off line.

Are you guessing at the 1/4 acre size?

O.o talking about when I mess up from my unprofessional balance?

3 acres? It looked like i could fit that track in where i have mine... Maybe i am mistaken on how big my little field is haha. I did acquire a quite large log. Its about 5 ft long and 3 1/2ft tall. Im thinking about 1200lbs. Ill post a picture tomorow after i get of work. The thing is massive...

Enduro tracks can have anything, I like a bit of trials type stuff even. Things you should have are: rocks, logs (you got these already), roots, teeter totter (its cool ahaha) ruts, mud, big and small tires, balance beam, and tight corners throughout the track, the kind that you have to plant your foot to get around. Around here, we really incorporate natural terrain, like creek beds. They make great ledges!

Enduro tracks can have anything, I like a bit of trials type stuff even. Things you should have are: rocks, logs (you got these already), roots, teeter totter (its cool ahaha) ruts, mud, big and small tires, balance beam, and tight corners throughout the track, the kind that you have to plant your foot to get around. Around here, we really incorporate natural terrain, like creek beds. They make great ledges!

all that on 1/4 acres, that will look funny, and awesome! ?