where are the new Alpinestars made?

I was wondering where the new line of Alpinestar mx boots are made? Have they gone the way of the golded sticker ? ( China) I hope not. I like the styling of these 2014 boots.

anybody use these new boots?

Al

China

Yep, now made in China, and the quality has dropped

China

oh Crap! not going to spend big bucks on junk from China... to bad they look nice.

Al

Yea I just broke my foot in three places with a pair of tech 8s on ill be getting me some sidi crossfire 2s before I get back on the bike

Sad to hear the "top quality Italian brand" has now sold out to china made stuff seems like alpine stars is really on a downward slope to failure these days

Alpinestars were made in the us right?

The quality dropped when they ditched the sewn on soles.  Alpine Stars has not been Italian for years.  I bought the last gen of Italian Tech 6 boots back in 2005.  They have all been made in Croatia since then.  I was sad to see them discontinue the Tech 6 line in favor of the Tech 7 which was clearly done to reduce production costs.  Still looking for a good deal on some Tech 8's, though.

Alpinestars were made in the us right?

Their whole advertising gimmick years ago that they were a luxury high quality Italian boot brand but now they've sold out to cheap Chinese labor and factories

Yea I know there made in china now I just thought for some reason they used to b American made

tech8 an tech 10 are made in europe tech 3 and 7 are made in thailand.

nw

tech8 an tech 10 are made in europe tech 3 and 7 are made in thailand.

nw

You know either you like them or not, does it really matter where they are made, if you don't like them because they are from china, or somewhere else, then don't ride a Jap bike, because a lot of their suppliers are from China. Look at bearings, where are they made primarily? Where does the steel/aluminum/rubber/come from?   If they are junk now buy something better or more expensive????   You really in most cases get better quality up the price range for a reason!

I was headed today to buy some alpinestars the tech 10s just had to try some on before buying cause the inner boot looks uncomfortable and they are priced around 584$$ so i would hope they are quality.

just wondering anyone try out these new fox boots they look pretty nice.

Edited by suplol

i made my own   ;)

69659_310565135713776_272970808_n.jpg

i made my own   ;)

69659_310565135713776_272970808_n.jpg

Tech 12s right?

Yea I just broke my foot in three places with a pair of tech 8s on ill be getting me some sidi crossfire 2s before I get back on the bike

Try Gaerne SG10s or SG12 boots, they last forever and provide the best protection that I've found.  I've had bad boot experiences with other brands, but never with Gaerne.

Sg 10s is all I used to ride with I really dont know why I was wearing alpinstars the garenes are way better but I was just practicing and grab em instead of my sg10 s but I think it would have still happened maybe not as bad there another thread on hear about that

Everything is made in china nowdays.

Garene and sidi are Italian made