where are the new Alpinestars made?

The quality dropped when they ditched the sewn on soles.  Alpine Stars has not been Italian for years.  I bought the last gen of Italian Tech 6 boots back in 2005.  They have all been made in Croatia since then.  I was sad to see them discontinue the Tech 6 line in favor of the Tech 7 which was clearly done to reduce production costs.  Still looking for a good deal on some Tech 8's, though.

• Like 1

tech8 an tech 10 are made in europe tech 3 and 7 are made in thailand.

nw

You know either you like them or not, does it really matter where they are made, if you don't like them because they are from china, or somewhere else, then don't ride a Jap bike, because a lot of their suppliers are from China. Look at bearings, where are they made primarily? Where does the steel/aluminum/rubber/come from?   If they are junk now buy something better or more expensive????   You really in most cases get better quality up the price range for a reason!

I was headed today to buy some alpinestars the tech 10s just had to try some on before buying cause the inner boot looks uncomfortable and they are priced around 584$$ so i would hope they are quality.

just wondering anyone try out these new fox boots they look pretty nice.

Edited by suplol

Yea I just broke my foot in three places with a pair of tech 8s on ill be getting me some sidi crossfire 2s before I get back on the bike

Try Gaerne SG10s or SG12 boots, they last forever and provide the best protection that I've found.  I've had bad boot experiences with other brands, but never with Gaerne.

• Like 1