Sign in to follow this  

Supercross What bike to you want to see Reed on for 2014 and why?

Yamaha, because I like Yamaha and want to see them in contention for podiums. If he could get back to prior to knee injury form the potential to make that happen is I think is there.

Kawasaki.

It is the last bike he won a champioship on.

His sponsor is Monster and Pro CIrcuit but it will be his own team.

oh and Stewart is going back to Kawasaki also... :ride:

His last championship was on a Suzuki (MX 2009), but I'd still like to see him on a Kawi.

Why would you want to see Reed on one then?

I like reed and would like someone I like on a Yamaha to root for even if he doesn't do as well I as I would hope. Of course if he did bad that may be even more bad press for them after the whole Stewart debacle so I see your point.

I don't care what bike he rides, but I would like to see him do well, just so all these experts can become well fed via Crow dinner

• Like 5

I don't care what bike he rides, but I would like to see him do well, just so all these experts can become well fed via Crow dinner

It doesn't take an expert to see & know historically they don't make great come backs.  It would be rare.  It would be great, as a Reed fan.  But I think his glory days are over

I want to see him on the couch enjoying his wife and kid.  He's done everything he set out to do and he doesn't need to be doing this anymore.  Quit before your eating out of a straw.

• Like 2

It doesn't take an expert to see & know historically they don't make great come backs.  It would be rare.  It would be great, as a Reed fan.  But I think his glory days are over

I agree, and I don't think that theres anything he can really do about the Ryan's and Tomac, maybe not physically but mentally, I think Reedy should follow K-Dub, enjoy his family and what he's worked for, run 22 Motorsports from the side and get someone young and fresh, looking to build a career, there is little to no doubt he would be able to do a good job grooming a future champion.

• Like 1