KTM new 4CS front forks

I also hear useless....But dont belive it yet. I will tackle my first set next week.......Lets keep it going here. Will get settings list soon. Anyone have settings for last years Burg???? I understand they were much softer. Compairing the two stacks back to back will give us a headstart.

Edited by E-TECH

Useless forks....that's what my tuner claims....

So your tuner has had what, a few months to play with the forks?  Like anything new, it is going to take time to sort it out. Give it a year or two so the tuners can actually have enough testing time to work with them before you write them off as junk..  I personally havent ridden a set yet, but will tomorrow since my buddy just picked up a 14 that I can ride back to back with my 13 to compare.

So your tuner has had what, a few months to play with the forks? Like anything new, it is going to take time to sort it out. Give it a year or two so the tuners can actually have enough testing time to work with them before you write them off as junk.. I personally havent ridden a set yet, but will tomorrow since my buddy just picked up a 14 that I can ride back to back with my 13 to compare.

They came on the 2013 Berg, so 2yrs experience yes....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So after 20 hrs i think they are great. For the tech riding i set the clickers 3 clicks softer and for some flat out sections i set them a bit stiffer.

I like them and in my opinion a lot better than the OC of my2013 XCW

So after 20 hrs i think they are great. For the tech riding i set the clickers 3 clicks softer and for some flat out sections i set them a bit stiffer.I like them and in my opinion a lot better than the OC of my2013 XCW

Once you get some hours on them you may like to take them to the next level! Talk to Adam at kreftmoto he has a great setup that incorporates a new mid valve and shim stack that will really excite you!! We have done some testing on Adams setup in Australia with fantastic results!!

I just bought a 2014 250xc-f and i love the 4cs forks for enduros/harescrambles . I went riding and they was a little stiff the first few times so i ended up softening the rebound 2 clicks and stiffening the compression 1 click and they are awesome i think for factory valving. I just came off of a 2011 yz450f and the suspension on my ktm feels better factory than my revalve on the yamaha.

• 2 months later...