Sign in to follow this  

THE CLINCHING EVIDENCE: THE DR650 IS A KTM KILLER

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: DR650.  

get with the program and accept no substitutes.

• Like 1

I'm a KTM owner, but that was a sweet video. You flog that beast of a bike. Mad props!

cheers, i've owned a few katos but just slapped this together to have a bit of fun with a guy on another forum who thinks DR650s are better than katos. 

cheers, i've owned a few katos but just slapped this together to have a bit of fun with a guy on another forum who thinks DR650s are better than katos.

Truly shows how much more important the rider is than the bike. I can barely pass myself.

Haha nice video, I feel I have lived that video, I have a KLX 650r that has been places it "should not have been" even on the red trails of Moab, while on the trails people have commented , "How did you get that thing here?"  

Haha nice video, I feel I have lived that video, I have a KLX 650r that has been places it "should not have been" even on the red trails of Moab, while on the trails people have commented , "How did you get that thing here?"  

great bikes. a mate and i owned green hippos years ago and had a ball with them but only had wide open stuff to ride around in. i never rode an XR650 but apparently it was good enough to give the honda some competition.

What's a KDM?

'keep dropping money' instead of 'keep throwing money'?  :smirk:

• Like 1