Mototally?...and the wait

Does anyone know why mototally takes so long to be posted. It's a program where you are able to see fast results so why does it take people so long to post the results?

Yes it is frustrating and seems to be even slower towards the end of the year. Mototally is not the problem. It works great for NHHA and hundreds of other racing organizations that use it.

Too many hands in the kitchen is the problem. Need dedicated scoring crew and that idea was rejected. Just dont post this on the D37 board that horse has been beaten to death,buried,dug back up and beaten again.

I would gladly pay $5 more a race for a dedicated crew.  Like he said, noone else really seems to have a problem

I would gladly pay $5 more a race for a dedicated crew.  Like he said, noone else really seems to have a problem

Me too...the thing is last year entry fees were $5 more they could have just kept it the same and no one would have said anything ???   Every time I mention that.....crickets

The old codgers in D37 are the grouchy-fear-change type.  The Kudla's are right....We need a dedicated crew like the NHHA uses.  That would solve EVERYTHING!!!

Yes it is frustrating and seems to be even slower towards the end of the year. Mototally is not the problem. It works great for NHHA and hundreds of other racing organizations that use it.

Too many hands in the kitchen is the problem. Need dedicated scoring crew and that idea was rejected. Just dont post this on the D37 board that horse has been beaten to death,buried,dug back up and beaten again.

I kind of got that about posting it on the D37 site. Also I did hear when the Kudlas are in charge if it that they are fast. It's too bad. I ran the San Diego marathon with 10,000 others and quick results so I do know it's not the program but the users. I am new to the game so I guess I will get used to it.

I kind of got that about posting it on the D37 site. Also I did hear when the Kudlas are in charge if it that they are fast. It's too bad. I ran the San Diego marathon with 10,000 others and quick results so I do know it's not the program but the users. I am new to the game so I guess I will get used to it.

When I race a NHHA race most of the time results are up by the time I go to bed that night...... Im hoping they will reconsider and do it the way it was intended with a scoring crew... I heard a rumor it was gonna happen next year.....Or maybe I just dreamed it.   We will see.

Did you do all 3 races?

When I race a NHHA race most of the time results are up by the time I go to bed that night...... Im hoping they will reconsider and do it the way it was intended with a scoring crew... I heard a rumor it was gonna happen next year.....Or maybe I just dreamed it. We will see.

Did you do all 3 races?

No I just did the B course Saturday at 8. It was fun. I am just really really wanting to know how I did compared to others...hahaha (just because it was my first as you know). You? Are you going to be at the Grand Prix in Ridgecrest?

No I just did the B course Saturday at 8. It was fun. I am just really really wanting to know how I did compared to others...hahaha (just because it was my first as you know). You? Are you going to be at the Grand Prix in Ridgecrest?

Yeah I did all 3. The scrambles on Sunday was awesome.....you missed out.

I know that feeling im anxious for the results as well. My first races from the ammie line at shamrocks want to see how (bad) I did.

Nah wont be doing the Grand Prix...the flat stuff not really my thang. Next race is 100's National for me.

The old codgers in D37 are the grouchy-fear-change type.  The Kudla's are right....We need a dedicated crew like the NHHA uses.  That would solve EVERYTHING!!!

What kind of training do the clubs get from the district now?

Yeah I did all 3. The scrambles on Sunday was awesome.....you missed out.

I know that feeling im anxious for the results as well. My first races from the ammie line at shamrocks want to see how (bad) I did.

Nah wont be doing the Grand Prix...the flat stuff not really my thang. Next race is 100's National for me.

: ( did I miss out?! I think it's awesome you did it....and even better you did all three. Ok I am impressed. Next time I will....ok maybe two and then three. I am sure you didn't do bad!

What kind of training do the clubs get from the district now?

That I am not sure. I always think it can't be too hard but I am kind if computer geekish.

If you weren't 1st then you were last

The system is fine, the operators are not.  D37 has had bi monthly training open to all clubs, but mandatory for those that have a race coming up.  

Piss on me for forcing the issue of Moto Tally in D37, but my stewards were not properly equipped to do their jobs without it.  A couple objections to my plan, which included scoring crews, and all of a sudden we are left with a patchwork proposal of mine and one time a year operators who are lost without guidance.  The couple races I have been at have had results, 99% correct, uploaded at the first internet signal we could encounter.

The system is fine, the operators are not.  D37 has had bi monthly training open to all clubs, but mandatory for those that have a race coming up.  

Piss on me for forcing the issue of Moto Tally in D37, but my stewards were not properly equipped to do their jobs without it.  A couple objections to my plan, which included scoring crews, and all of a sudden we are left with a patchwork proposal of mine and one time a year operators who are lost without guidance.  The couple races I have been at have had results, 99% correct, uploaded at the first internet signal we could encounter.

Joe any truth to the rumor that they are gonna suck it up and raise the entry fees $5 for a scoring crew next year?   Or did I have too much fun at Slash X bar and dream that one up? 

Swear someone that is on the inside mentioned it....maybe was even at my club meeting.

Hard to call it a rumor, harder to call it fact.  It is a topic.  I haven't let off my stance about it, so paid scoring crews are always in the conversation if I am involved.  The level of truth incorporated in that rumor seems to be based on who is talking about it.  The clubs will ultimately decide it at Off Road.

Hard to call it a rumor, harder to call it fact.  It is a topic.  I haven't let off my stance about it, so paid scoring crews are always in the conversation if I am involved.  The level of truth incorporated in that rumor seems to be based on who is talking about it.  The clubs will ultimately decide it at Off Road.

How do I help? Just vote at club meeting?

I know we have one or three old timers that hate MT

Make sure your club reps votes at Off Road reflect your stance.  That is where the rubber meets the road.  Message boards and opinions are not factored in when it comes time to raise hands in favor of, or against, any motion made at the meeting.

Woooooweeee......I guess your right when you say don't post something like this in District 37 site. What a battle going in there under the standings and results....shamrocks results. It's too bad there are so many hard feelings. Although I think once people learn the mototally program people will wonder how they ever did without. And I give props to Kudla for keeping his cool. Wow! Wow! Wow!

So since I have never done this racing thing. I do have one question. And I won't post it on D37 because it really is an honest question and not trying to hate! If they score by hand, is it a super long process after that to get it done?