Sign in to follow this  

Crf450 price 2014

Hey guys I saw a post on reviews on the crf450. I wanted to know what to realistically pay for one out the door. I see the crf450x is going for 8440 or so msrp and the crf450r are almost 9k. Also what would be a good price on a 2013 if I can even find one. That seems like a lot! I once didn't do any homework and paid close to 13k for a 08 r6 with some gear not even including interest and I swore I would never be taken again!

Hey guys I saw a post on reviews on the crf450. I wanted to know what to realistically pay for one out the door. I see the crf450x is going for 8440 or so msrp and the crf450r are almost 9k. Also what would be a good price on a 2013 if I can even find one. That seems like a lot! I once didn't do any homework and paid close to 13k for a 08 r6 with some gear not even including interest and I swore I would never be taken again!

Thanks,

Chris

I went to my local dealer and they told me $8600 for the bike before tax, however a bigger dealer/shop farther away had a 13 450 and they wanted 7600 with 200 bonus bucks. So idk about total price because I've never had a new bike, yet, but I think itd be good to look around, maybe find a leftover

• Like 1

~7800 is probably the best you're going to do on a 2014 - that's about what the dealer is paying for them (minus the backend).  There's a $500 rebate on 13's right now so you should be able to pick one up for about 7300.  However, the dealer is making next to nothing at those prices.  I've found that it's not all about saving every last buck on the bike though.  Find a good dealer, create a good relationship with them, and they should treat you right in return...