Sunday ride

California

I will be ridding the San Bernardino mountain area north of silverwood. Lots of single track, hill climbs and some rugged terrain. Anyone interested let me know

Hey Rick

Harry and I are heading out on our Nevada race trip in a couple hours, be back Monday.

Lets do a desert ride after I come back, I have a super fun route that  goes to Helendale, Shadow Mountain, Hi Vista, and Lake Los Angeles that we can ride from town, or other places we can truck to.

Glenn

I can't make Sunday but Glenn's ride, if on a weekend, :-)

Edited by kenshaw720

Glenn, sounds like a great ride. Can we do it on the second weekend in October? I got a quad trip set up next week for my daughters and nephew.

Sundays ride is going to be a very small group, one or two riders only. I'm planning on hitting all the hard stuff,

Sundays ride is going to be a very small group, one or two riders only. I'm planning on hitting all the hard stuff,

Oooohhhh, scary :-)

Oooohhhh, scary :-)

Don't make me post the video Kenny!

Don't make me post the video Kenny!

Post it!! Post it!! Post it!!

I'm with stooopid^^^^^^^^^  Post it. :cool:

I never saved it. You Two homos come out Sunday I will have much funnier ones to post.

I'm in Sacramento, going on a real ride tomorrow. H/C. I've seen your videos.... Hot shot

I thought the conditions of your parole would not allow you to travel outside of San Diego.

I thought the conditions of your parole would not allow you to travel outside of San Diego.

As long as his "same sex partner" is with him, he is allowed to travel within the state.

All this information is available on the State of California's website due to the freedom of information act.

As long as his "same sex partner" is with him, he is allowed to travel within the state.

All this information is available on the State of California's website due to the freedom of information act.

So your saying you can't go Sunday either

oh.. so are you traveling with him?

oh.. so are you traveling with him?

Ha ha. Beat yea too it!

Ha ha. Beat yea too it!

LOL.. I saw that

So your saying you can't go Sunday either

:wub:

Ride is full ladies!

This is the first time I feel like I'm in over my head. Should be some good footage on the camera.

Ride is full ladies!

This is the first time I feel like I'm in over my head. Should be some good footage on the camera.

You go girl!